fighting for her

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

I want to thank you the following……

 

 

Sicasicachu_/ katia_97/ musiarc /secret_stares9/joilna26/rocketsocks12/spencer111

EricSoneYoong/soneako9/Jesstav/jj_swagger/joana_kwonyuri/valerieng123/DNic_ort

IM_mitha/hanamino/ice_princess21/yoonsic4ever22/SoshiSone_Rush_ssi/nathanchen

MariejoyMesa722/MissKoreaJess/flipthecoin/Kiyumi/Paperz/Frances312/Dajeong

Fetyyy/teddymag717/kpopcraze8/santymai/sicacouple/jhapster/deerdea/hezlyn90/aishern/tubbysica

MarieJoy722/rhaedcliffe/KhelLy17/forevergorJESS9/Jaylin093/KalakiMae/BeunTe/jeansuntang/

StayCool/riska20/Bluesapphire17/LPY1998Wendi/nicarose

 

 

Thank you for your up vote guys, I was happy because it reach 50 votes even though my story was lame….thank you! I dedicate this chapter to all of you!

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I was now in the SM building for some meeting with the president; they decide that I’ll be featuring in Amber’s single. We are now talking about the song and the schedule of it’s release also all the preparation. They also planning a party for my birthday, they’re going turn my birthday as a business. Some of their investors pull out so they need to make an advertisement of their artists and it will be on my birthday.

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since I was discharge in the hospital and I actually thanking that accident because of Sica, we’re getting more close like before, back when we’re best friend turns on lover. I was so happy this past few days because of it; we hang out again but with some members of course.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t want to spoil the moment if ask her out alone, she still attach so I don’t want to be the reason of something even deep inside I want them to separate I’m not kind of person. But every time we hang out I make sure to have a moment with her like when she visits me at the hospital. I was really happy that day when I woke  up and saw her, she was worried on me like before, I can see it in her eyes when she look at me.

 

 

 

 

After the meeting I have some schedule to attend like the FM date with Sunny, they invited me again but now alone, the last time I was there was with Fany and Seo. When I was in the car, I grab my phone and open my LINE to chat with Sica, I send her my Line sticker face. And also I said hello.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’ know if she was busy right now. While waiting for a reply I get my headset and play some song in my phone. I browse it and I saw Sica’s song on her solo album, I play it. I really love her soothing voice. They always compare our voice but for me Sica’s voice was much more beautiful than mine.

 

 

 

 

SM just didn’t give much opportunity before or should I say, I block her opportunity when I kick her out in the sub group. Maybe if I let her be in that group, maybe things were different, maybe no one is hurting right now, like my best friend Fany. But she was still hurting since before, she was hurting since the time she first know us, I remember the time I introduce her to Sica that time, she was so happy because they are both American and she have a person to talk to in her language.

 

 

 

 

 

But I really didn’t suspect for our 10 years of friendship that she was in love with the love of my life, we are close but I didn’t know I was hurting her silently. I don’t want our friendship be ruin but what to do if we only love one girl?

 

 

 

 

I saw the pain in Fany’s eyes when she was looking at me with Sica getting along, I don’t know what happen to them but I’m sure there something happen because they are awkward with each other. I want to know about it but who to ask, I can’t just ask them “Hey what happen to you two? You two was so awkward to each other like something that shouldn’t happen happened?” , right?

 

 

 

 

 

When I arrive the location of my schedule I went straight on the dressing room where Sunny was.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Sun.”

“Hey Taeng, thank you again for doing this!”

“It’s was okay Sunny, I’m glad to have a mini concert here with you in your radio show.” I hug her before I sat on my chair for my make-up and I glance again on my phone if Sica reply

“Waiting for someone’s txt?”

“Hmm? Nah, I just chatted Sica and she doesn’t reply yet, maybe she was busy.”

“Oh, yes maybe she was, you know how hectic her schedule now, it was double when we are on are peak before.”

“Yeah, I’m so proud of her achievements right now.” I told her while smiling

“Who would have thought our lazy Sica will be so successful in both of her dreams.”

“You’re right, her company was doing well when I last check about it, and she really was a fashion designer now with a degree from Yale.”

“Our ice princess did get her degree in one year, she was really impressive.”

“Excellent was the right word, it was only a year and a half when she was out of the group but look at her right now, she had it all.”

“She surpasses the achievement of our group for the past 7 years.”

“Yeah, she wins major awards, she was popular all over the world and she is noted as one of the most influential Korean personality.”

“I read about that also, she really did a great job this past year of her life.” She said it with envy in her voice

 

 

 

 

Who wouldn’t envy her if she got her freedom that we always want, her company treats her well and her dreams are in her hands now. Our manager told us that it was time to start the show.

 

 

 

 

 

When the show ended, and we pack up, I glance again on my phone to saw a txt from her. She said she was sorry and she had a schedule and got a 30 minutes break and then she saw my chat. It was 40minutes ago so it means she resume her schedule so I didn’t txt her back. I’ll just txt her later, we went straight to the dorm, me and Sunny. And when I was about to go into my room Sunny told me something.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeng I don’t want you to hurt yourself more, we know she was attached so please don’t have expectation.” She told me before she went to her shared room with her GF Soo.

 

 

 

 

 

She was right, I know it but I can’t help it. I know it may hurt more but I don’t care I just want to be close to her as possible. I want to be in her side even just a friend. I go inside my room and lie on my bed, I don’t even I didn’t change or shower I just need to lie down, I’m tired. And while thinking about the whole SICA thing, I didn’t prevent my eyes to close and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

I was now in Thailand for the Korean Music wave, I was invited to perform here with some KPOP idols which obviously including SNSD, Yeon’s group was also here. I was in my hotel room, tonight will be the performance and we already rehearse on the concert venue earlier.

 

 

 

 

I was nervous because this will be the first time for me to meet Yeon again after the break up. It’s been two weeks and we both didn’t have a time to meet at talk, but we message each other and keep in touch but we didn’t actually have time to meet face to face. I know it’s going to be awkward, I didn’t tell anyone yet except Krystal, Dara unnie and Hara.

 

 

 

 

And my sister scolded me for hurting her bias, but she understands me because she can saw that I really didn’t love Yeon as a lover but just a friend and a sister only. We had a heart to heart talk when she learns about it.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

        

                           

I was sitting comfortable in my sofa when someone barge in the door of my pad, when I glance at it, Krystal was there looking at me fiercely like she wants to kill me.

 

 

 

“Woah, what happen to you and your looking at me like that?”

“UNNNIE, DID YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH JIYEON UNNIE?” She ask me with a loud voice

“Don’t shout on me Soojung.” I told her with an icy tone

“I’m sorry unnie, but please tell me that you two didn’t break up.” She soften her voice

“It was true Krys.” She beside me on the sofa

“Why? What happen? How could you break up with her?” She told me endlessly

“Correction Krys, she broke up with me.”

“EH? Wae? She loves you so much so what’s the reason she’d do that?” She was suprise

“S-she…..” I was having a hard time saying it because I was still guilty about it

“Unnie, waeyo?”

“S-he l-earned that I really didn’t love her as a lover.”

“What?”

“I didn’t know where but she’d learned about it, I know I was being careful to assure her that I love her. But she still figures it out and let me go.”

“Unnie…are you okay?”

“Yes, but I know she’s not but I can’t do anything about it, I want to talk to her in person but I don’t know what to say to her, for her to stop hurting.”

“Just give her time unnie before you talk to her.”

“She knows that I’m confused of what I’m feeling with the two.” I said guiltily

“I didn’t know that till now your still didn’t figure it out who you really love when everyone knows it?”

“Huh? What do you mean by that?”

“You have to figure it out unnie before it’s too late and that person became tired waiting and hurting. Everyone knows about it because it was so obvious and you and her are the only ones so oblivious of that fact.”

“Who do you mean by that?”

“I won’t tell you unnie because it will spoil everything; it was the best you figure it out yourself. Unnie even I want Jiyeon unnie for you but if you really can’t love her back I understand it so I just advice you to be happy because I know Jiyeon unnie wants that for you that’s why she let you go even it hurt her. Don’t make her sacrifice go to waste.”

“But I don’t know what to do and I’m confused what I really feel.”

“No unnie, you know about it but you just being blinded or maybe you’re just afraid to accept it.” She stand and about to go

“Hey tell me who’s it you’re telling?”

“No unnie. Figure it out.” She looks back at me before she heads to the door and go

 

 

 

 

I was left there dumbfounded about what she said? Who is that person she was saying that I truly in love with? And why did she was telling me that everybody knows it except that person and me. Who is it really? Taengoo or Tiff? Make up your mind straight Jessica, figure it out already, you can be happy now. But can I really be happy if I figure it out. I’ll hurt one of them if I choose, right?

 

 

 

What to do?

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Knock….Knock……

 

 

Someone was knocking, I just came from shower so I was in my robe only, when I make sure my robe is tightly tie I open the door to only see the two people that confuses my mind and heart.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Sica, we’re just wondering if you wanna grab lunch with us.” Taengoo ask

“Oh, come in first, I’ll just get change.” I open widely my door and walk into my luggage and get some pants and simple shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the bathroom to change and when I went out I saw Dara unnie and Hara with Tiff and Taengoo.

 

 

 

 

“Sica we don’t want to barge in your lunch date with them but this is the right time for you and Jiyeon to talk, it’s been two weeks already. You need to sort things out and be like before, friends.” Dara unnie said, , the two was here, I can’t hide this anymore

“Unnie, I don’t know what to say. How would I say when I hurt her?” I just ask them and ignore the questioning look of the two

“Wait, can you clear that up? Sica, is you and Jiyeon are done?” I didn’t answer her and look at Dara unnie

“But you’re hurting her more by this; she let you go for you to be happy. So please do the first step because she won’t that.” Dara unnie

“Yes unnie, she thinks you still need some time, but unnie, we all know you don’t so please talk already.” Hara

“Jessi, please tell us, are you two done?” Tiff

“Yes, we broke up already.” I told them

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Tiff demanded but I ignore them again

“Okay unnie and Hara I’ll talk to her, I also miss her. I want our friendship back.”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US JESSI?” Tiff shouted

“Tiff, calm down.” I told her

“NO, YOU DIDN’T TELL US THAT YOU AND SHE ALREADY BROKEN UP.” I get annoyed on her shouting and I didn’t prevent myself

“WHY WOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT THIS? DO I HAVE TO REPORT ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE TO YOU? I HURT HER BECAUSE OF YOU TWO AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO?” I shouted back and when I saw the shock and pain in her eyes I regret what I said

“----------------“

“! I’m sorry Tiff, I don’t know why I said and shouted.” I was about to walk near her but she already run, and then Taengoo give me the look that I don’t know how to read before she take off to follow Tiff

 

 

 

 

My knees get weak, what did I do? My temper gets best of me.

 

 

 

 

“Sica?”

“I didn’t do it on purpose.”

“We know Unnie, they’ll understand it just let it slide for a while.”

“She was shouting and I----“

“Sica, calm down okay, talk to Jiyeon first before you talk to them.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

We went out on my room and go to the nearest restaurant in the hotel, Dara unnie inform me that she reserve a room for the two of us. They want us to be alone to talk. I was getting nervous but they are right, I need to do this now if I want to be like before. It was wrong to avoid it long so I need to fix our relationship before even our friendship is gone.

 

 

 

 

We just decided to walk because it wasn’t really far just two blocks away. When we are passing the park I saw them and Tiff was leaning on Taengoo’s shoulder while Taengoo arms are around Tiff shoulder. I felt again the jealousy I felt before when Taengoo and I broke up but right now I don’t know if this jealousy is towards to Tiff or Taengoo. I just continue to walk when I saw Dara unnie and Hara looking at me.

 

 

 

 

When I enter the room Dara unnie told me, I saw her sitting on the table for two but back facing on the door so it means she didn’t know I was here already. I slowly approach the table.

 

 

 

 

“Hi.” I said as I hide my nervous and she look at me, I miss Yeon. I miss her bubbly personality when we are together

“Hello unnie, have a sit.” She smiled at me

“Yeon, I----“

“Unnie, don’t be sorry okay, I want you to know that I was grateful because you give me a chance to be with you for some months.”

“But I still hurt you by doing that.”

“But it’s okay now unnie, I accepted it so please don’t feel guilty anymore or I’ll feel bad.” She was smiling at me even though I know she was hurting, she was really a good person

“O-okay, can we start over? I want you to be part of my life Yeon ah, so please let’s be friends again.”

“We are friends’ unnie, it will never change.”

“Thank you Yeon ah.”

“You’re welcome unnie. Let’s eat.”

 

 

 

 

She said when the foods we order arrive; we talk about the past even for the last two weeks when we didn’t see each other.

 

 

 

 

“So unnie, who’s the lucky one?” She suddenly ask me

“Yeon ah?” I know it will hurt her but why did she ask it anyway

“Unnie, I was asking as a friend, I want us not to avoid that subject because we are together before so let’s be normal and talk about it.”

“O-okay.”

“So who wins between the two?”

“No one, I didn’t tell them about the break up and they didn’t know about it until I went here, the two of them was with me when Dara unnie told me about this lunch and they hear it about the break up.”

“Oh, why didn’t you tell them?”

“I just don’t know how. I was still confused about my feelings towards them and if I told them about it, I don’t know what they will do.”

“You mean unnie, you are afraid that they will fight to win you.”

“Yes, the other members told me before about their fight when Taengoo learn about Tiff’s feeling for me and it lasted a few months; I don’t to ruin what they have.”

“But they have to understand that you choose one if they really love you.”

“But it will still be awkward, when I choose one it will be awkward around the other when we are together, right?”

“They will get used to it and also you unnie, the important thing about now it you have to choose before one of them gets tired.”

“ Krys also told me that, she also knows who was the right person to choose, but myself didn’t know who is it?”

“Did you really not know or you don’t want to know? It was different unnie.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like you told me, you don’t want to ruin their friendship so it maybe the factor that you still confuse till now, because even you already know the answer you don’t want to acknowledge it because it will hurt the other and their and also your friendship, am I right unnie?”

“------------“ I didn’t know how to answer that, is she right? Did I already know and just don’t want to accept it

“Unnie, it will be easier if you think about yourself and not them just think about the happiness you’ll be having when you admit it, just think only yourself and not them and you’ll know the answer.” She squeezes my hand that was on the table and smile at me

“Thank you Yeon ah, I’ll do that.” I told her even I don’t know if I can do that really.

 

 

 

 

We continue to eat and chat before we decided to go back, I texted Dara unnie and Hara that we’re already okay. I went to my room to rest a bit and prepared for the show this evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

 

I run on the hallway and didn’t care who would see me, I just want run away from there, it hurts to hear that from her. I know we’re just friends but I can’t believe she’ll shout like that on me. I sit on the bench outside the park near our hotel. I put my hands on my faces and cry. I know now I don’t have a chance being with her but does she really need to remind me I’m just a friend.

 

 

 

 

I was just sitting there when I sense someone sits beside me and when I look it was Taetae. She has a worried expression in her face.

 

 

 

“Hey, don’t cry, okay?”

“It hurts Taetae.”

 

 

 

 

I continue to cry and she side hug me while patting my shoulder. I put my head and her shoulder and we just sat there I don’t know how long and then suddenly she spoke again.

 

 

 

 

“I know, it hurts; me too but maybe she just got caught in the situation because of your shouting and her nervousness in talking to Jiyeon.”

“Yes maybe it was my fault that I shout at her first but it still hurts that she has to tell me that.”

“Iunderstands Fany ah. I know, so please don’t cry and let’s get out of here before someone recognize us.”

“Okay, I’m sorry Taetae.”

“Don’t apologize because I understand.”

 

 

 

 

I hug her before we decided to go back in the hotel. We haven’t lunch yet so we decided to have it before going back on to our room. When we entered the restaurant where we supposed to be eating with Jessi, we saw our member there.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what took you so long?” Yul

“Yeah unnie, and where’s Sica unnie?” Seo

“She had an emergency so she can’t make it.” Taetae

“Okay, we already began eating because this two who keep on whining of being hungry.” Sunny while pointing on Soo and Yoong whose mouth was full of food

“It’s okay.” I said and we called the waiter to order

 

 

 

 

 

I was silent the whole time and maybe the members sense that I don’t want to talk about it so they didn’t ask. We get back on our own hotel rooms 2 hours before our show. Seo was my roommate, we prepared for the show. After 30minutes our manager called us to go.

 

 

 

 

We gathered all in the lobby and before we go, Jessi walk into the lobby with some artist in her new company. They are having a good time, they were laughing that they didn’t know that they caught some attention. CL of 2ne1 was clinging onto her arms, she really change in year past, before she don’t really socialize much and no one can cling onto her but us 8 and her sister, Nicole, and Hara.

 

 

 

 

 

She wasn’t that close to anyone before than us, but now it’s like she was close to everyone in her company, even in boys like member of Big Bang. When they walk in front of us, she glance at us and stop and then some of them also stop.

 

 

 

 

“Hi guys, Tiff and Taeng I’m sorry for what I said.” Jessi told us and she smile but it’s not her usual smile, there something in her smile, did something happened when she talk to her ex

“It’s okay Sica, we understand, right Fany ah.” Taeng nudge me and hold my wrist and I saw Jessi look at our hands before she look at us again and smile

“Thank you, I’ll talk to you later after the show, okay?” We nod

“JJ, let’s go.” Her manager told her also some managers of the other artist she’s with

“Okay, bye guys, see you at the show. Let’s go guys. Unnie, am I sharing car with 2ne1?” I heard her say when she started to walk

“Sica, do you want to share with oppas?” G-dragon ask

“You’ll just bully me Oppa.” I heard her answer before chuckling, all of them actually

 

 

 

 

And then they were gone, our manager also came and told us that we’ll be going also. We ride two car separately, 4 each car. I just sat quietly in the whole ride, I was thinking about the way she looks in our hands earlier, is she jealous or something. I know her smile is not her usual smile. Or maybe something really happens to her when she talks to Jiyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

I want to know about it but I don’t know what to do, our relationship was not like before when I can just ask her about it because I was her best friend. It was an awkward if I ask her especially after what happen on the party before and then after that we kind of avoided each other and then what she said earlier, how could I ask her?

 

 

 

 

We arrive at the venue, the football field in Chonburi, Thailand. They make a stage in the middle of the field. The field was not that wide but it was okay for this music show. Where going to perform our songs “Divine” and Mr. Mr. which is on the 2nd to the last performance.

 

 

 

 

 

We’re just in the dressing room getting ready; I was just sitting there and playing with my phone, when I heard Jessi’s voice and when I look up I saw her in the middle of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter