exploded emotion

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guys, sorry for the late update, I really am lacking of ideas now. The quality time of the Jungs will be on the next update. Please tell me your opinion on this story please. Thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I was with my members practicing for our show for the Fan meeting, but I keep on falling on my feet. I can’t concentrate. !

 

 

 

 

“Dino, what happen to you? What’s wrong? You keep on falling for the nth times.” Soyeon unnie

“It was nothing unnie, I’m just tired.”

“Are you sure? You didn’t fall before even you don’t sleep the day before.” Eunjung unnie

“It was really nothing.” I told them, I don’t want to tell them

“Maybe you just miss your Sica.” Qri unnie teases and laugh, the others laugh also. I tense, I hope it just that but it wasn’t

“When did you two last see each other?” Hyomin unnie

“Last week, we eat breakfast together.”

“That’s it; you can’t concentrate because you miss her.” Qri unnie tease, I just fake a laugh

 

 

 

 

 

They told me to have a break first before we continue; I sat on the corner of the practice room. I remember again that day when I pick her up in her pad for us to have a breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I was excited because I’ll see Sica again after the busy schedule we both had. It takes half hour just to choose what to wear. When I’m done with my makeup I headed to her apartment. I rang the doorbell but no one answered, so I decided to press the lock code, Sica always doesn’t mind me doing it, I open the door and about to walk in when my phone rang and her name appear.

 

 

“Yeon ah..” She said before I say hello, there’s something in her voice; I think her breathing was not normal even I didn’t see her.

“Sica ah, I’m here at your door, didn’t you hear the doorbell?” I’m worried for her

“Really? Sorry Yeon but can you just wait for me on the lobby, I’m still at the shower.” I became more worried because her voice was different. Something wasn’t right.

“Oh, but I can wait for you in the living room.*walks in* I know your password, remember?”

“AH…EH…I..” What with her, I was about to remove my shoes when another shoes caught my eyes. It’s not Sica because it was much small. I was confuse for a second before it hit me, that’s why she doesn’t want me to wait in her pad because someone was here.

“You know what? I’ll wait for you in the lobby.” I told her and immediately and carefully walk out in the door. I lean in on the door after I close it.

“Chincha? Thanks.” Her voice was sounded relieve, and it confirm all that running in my head.

 

 

 

 

Who was in there? Why did Sica doesn’t want me see who was it? Who was she hiding? I didn’t know how long I was leaning in the door until I hear it click so I run and hide somewhere, I look who will walk out.

 

 

 

“Sica ah, I’m serious when I tell you that I love you and I’ll try to win you back.” I hear someone shout then that someone walk out the door which is her ex.

 

 

 

She was with her ex the whole time, that’s why she doesn’t want me there. Taeyeon ssi will win her back, I felt afraid because I know that Sica still love her. When I saw her riding an elevator I use the staircase going to the lobby. I was a bit dizzy on what I learned. When I was in the lobby I just sit on the couch there and wait for Sica. I was thinking on many possibilities of what may happen.

 

 

 

“Yeon ah…” I snap on my thoughts when I heard her calling me, she was smiling at me so I smiled back

“Let’s go.” I ask her but my voice crack, I can see that she was sensing something so I ask her immediately where to eat so she doesn’t ask anymore.

 

 

 

I drive to the nearest Café in the building. We decided it would be a tiresome if they go some far place because Sica has a schedule. We talk but not the usual we had because I space out and just giving an excuse that I was tired so she didn’t ask for more, when we finish I insist to drive her to her schedule, we also talk for a while on the way there, she was in the good mood that she was talking since breakfast till we arrive at the building. I bid her goodbye like usual and she kiss me on the cheek before she got out.

 

 

 

I should smile because of it but I felt a stab in my chest that I’m preventing since we had breakfast, my tears fall down, I saw the mark in her neck when she leans to kiss me on the cheek.

 

 

!!!

 

 

Then I remember what Taeyeon ssi shout that she’ll win her back, what if Sica take her back, what will happen to me. ARGHH…. My eyes blur because of the tears that keeps on falling.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

I keep on crying that day, I really don’t know what to do, I love her so much but I don’t know if I can make her fall for me, it’s been a month since she agree to give me a chance.

 

 

 

 

“OMO, Dino why are you crying?” Eunjung unnie hug me, I didn’t realize that I’m crying again because of that incident.

“Jiyeon ah, what really happen to you? You know you can trust us.” Soyeon unnie

“Unnies, it hurts…. I love her so much. What if she can’t love me back?” I said while crying in Eunjung unnie shoulders

“Jiyeon ah, tell us what happen so we can understand you.” Hyomin unnie

“Hyomin was right Jiyeon ah, tell us what is the cause of your pain?” Boram unnie

“Did something happen to you and Jessica?” Qri unnie

“Her ex wants her back….”

“So?” Hyomin unnie

“SO? HER EX WANTS HER BACK. AND I KNOW SHE STILL LOVE HER…WHAT IF…*sob**sniff* what if she let her take her back?” I mumble the last sentence, and continue crying after the outburst. Everybody became silent

“Shhhhh. Dino….stop crying…we’re here.” Eunjung unnie

 

 

I just continue to cry there.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon ah, what I mean earlier was so what if she wants her back, Jessica give you a chance, it means she like you.”Hyomin unnie

“She was right Dino, so don’t give up. Makes it a motivation to do more and make her head over heels with you.”Soyeon unnie

“Jiyeon ah, don’t lose hope. Just make the things you had to do and make her fall for you.” Qri unnie

“Dino, do everything to make her fall and if she did you’ll be happy but if she not, you have to let her go, at least you know that you fight till the end and don’t have regret.” Boram unnie

 

 

 

 

 

I stay quiet and listen to their advice until our manager came and we have to continue our practice, my eyes are red and puffy. I decided that they we’re right, I’ll fight until the end and if she didn’t love me back, I’ll just accept it and learn to move on. I’ll be happy if she’s happy. I’ll love her from afar again like before.

 

 

 

 

We continue our practice 5 hours straight. We are going home already and one by one gather in the Van when our manager said something that shocks me.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon ah, JJ collapses on their tour on Japan. Did you already know, it happens a while ago when she was singing her single?”

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPEN?” I ask when the information process

“Dino calm down.” Eunjung unnie

“I don’t know what happen.”

 

 

 

I immediately grab my phone on the bag and dialed Krys number it just rang and no one answer.

 

 

 

“…Krys...pick up…pick up…” I mumble.

 

 

 

I dialed it a few times and when she still didn’t pick up I overseas call to Dara unnie.

 

 

“Yeboseyo”

“Unnie, what happen to Sica?” I ask worriedly, Eunjung unnie was rubbing my back to calm me down, but I can’t calm down when I know something happen to Sica.

“She faint Jiyeon ah, we’re here at the hospital, she was sleeping, and her doctor said it was over fatigue.” She told me gloomily

“I--is s---he---okay now?” I was stuttering and I’m preventing not to cry.

“Yes, she just need rest, her family was on the way here already.” She assured me

“I want to be there.” The words just roll in my tongue

“I know but I’ll just update you okay. Don’t worry I’ll call you in any news.” She assuring me again, I can’t just sit here while Sica is in the hospital, but I know I can’t just ditch my schedule just to fly there.

“Okay unnie, please don’t forget to call me, okay?” this is the only thing I can do now, but I’ll make sure that I will do anything to take care of her when I have time. I won’t let this happen again, even if I drag her to the doctor to ask about her nightmares.

“Okay. Bye.”

“Bye unnie.” I sigh

 

 

 

I hung up and rest my head on the car sit. I close my eyes even my members were asking me about Sica. I can’t think anything now. I really want to see her.

 

 

 

“Manager Oppa, do I have a free schedule for tomorrow?” I ask and the entire member was looking at me

“Sorry Jiyeon ah but you don’t have your full pack for the coming 3 days.”

 

 

 

 

Her shoulder slum down, she has to endure the next three days before she can see Sica. It’s been long since she sees the older girl, she miss the girl so much specially because for the past few days she didn’t contact the girl as she usually use to.

 

 

 

Before she always contact the girl if she was on the break or even a minute spare time before she go back to what she was doing at the moment, she contact her even the older girl can’t text her back or answer her call because she was busy doing her own schedule.

 

 

She sighs for the nth times.

 

 

 

“Dino, don’t worry, okay? We know you’re worried about her but you can’t do anything right now. She’ll be okay. Maybe she just needs rest.” Eunjung unnie

 

 

I just nodded at her. I have to focus on our schedule these three days. I’ll just check on her from time to time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

 

My head was hurting.... I hear someone was talking... I can't figure who it was because of the pain in my head. I slowly open my eyes, and even though my vision is blurring I can see that I was surrounded by pure white, I scan the room and then I look at my hands. I was in the hospital.

 

 

 

"Omo, unnie you’re awake." Krys run towards me from the couch, I can see how worried she was, I felt guilty, I make them worried again

" Jess, are you okay? Do you want something?" Mom

“What happen?"

“You faint on the stage while singing.” Dad

 

 

 

 

Then I remember everything. I was singing my single which was my last number when everything turns black.

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell us Sooyeon ah that you were having a nightmare? Were you're family for God sake." my father told me, and I know that he was angry, base on his voice and he call me in my Korean name.

“Sorry Dad, Mom, guys. I just want to face my own problem and don't want to involve you. Nics and Krys shouldn't know it also if they didn't saw me having those."

"Sooyeon ah you know you can rely on us, please don't hide something like this again especially because something like this might happen." Mom

"Noona, I know we are all busy and doesn't have much time together but you know you can count on us. Please don't close yourself to us." Yong hwa, he was overprotective when it comes to us his sisters.

"I’m sorry, I won't do it again." I can’t look them in the eye because I was feeling guilty

“Good, after you discharge here, we're going all to our vacation house in LA, we need to give you a rest and it was also for us to have a family time together. It been a while when we last do this." Dad say with a voice of authority. We all know that if he uses this kind of tone, no one can change his mind but I need to change his mind this time

“But Dad you know I can’t do that, I have to prepare my debut here in Japan, I need record my Japanese album, I need---“

“Sooyeon, I already ask your uncle to push back everything for a week.” He said seriously but I can back down, not right now

“But Dad---“

“Jessica Nathania Sooyeon Jung.” He calls my whole name, he starting to get annoyed in my stubbornness

“Dad, I told you I can’t, I need to prove to them that I can beat them, that they will regret kicking me out that they are wrong.” I told him without even breathing and mumble the last few words.

“Unnie…” Krystal hugs me

“Dad pleases…”

“No Sooyeon, you’ll do that after this vacation, I don’t want you to faint again, and you need this so please.” My Dad sounded like he was begging.

“Noona, please do this for us. We just want to help you.” Yong hwa, I just sigh

"Also Sooyeon, we ask a doctor for your condition he recommend some technique for you to slowly eliminate the nightmares." Mom

"What do you mean Mom?” I ask immediately

“It means you we're going to do Yoga and Meditation for your mind to relax and relive your stress.”

"EH? MOM...."I whine and Krystal sigh, we both hate this kind of things

“Soojung I thought we already talk about it. And Sooyeon you'll going through it to help yourself, you won't be alone because we're to do it with you.” We both pout

“Mom, it's okay if I do it alone, I don't want Krys to do what she hates, I was the one with problems." I say, I don't want to burden them more.

"YES! Mom, Dad you heard unnie, she volunteer to do it alone and we can just watch her." Krystal grin

“Tsk.” Nicole

"No, we're going to do it with her, do you disagree with me Yong hwa and Nicole?” Mom

"No Mom, we going to do it together." Yon hwa said

"Oppa.." Krystal whine

"Mom----"

"It's final." Mom interrupted me

“Don’t do anything to change the plan Sooyeon because it won’t.” my father told me, I just pout

“Don’t use your pout on us because it won’t work.” Mom

“Fine!” I said, I know I can’t do anything right now but to do what they ask me

“Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?” They ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

They stayed with until night but I refuse when they said they’ll accompany me here. I want to be alone right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

 

 

It was quiet rare for the soshi dorm to be quite but this kind of the days one of them because they’re waiting for any news on their former blond member.

 

 

 

 

They all contacted the person they can contact to know what are the condition of the blond but no one can told them exactly the condition of the girl.

 

 

The only thing you can hear all over the dorm was the sound of their breathing. No one dares to speaks, they just silently sat there and stare at nothing; some are staring at their phone.

 

 

 

 

“That’s it, I can’t take this anymore. We need to do something.” Tiffany said and stood up on the couch

“There’s nothing we can do Fany ah.” Sunny

“But…but… can we just go there before we proceed in our Fan meet in Nanjing.”

“You know we can’t do that Fany ah, they won’t allow us especially after the meeting.” Yuri, everyone became silent again until Seohyun speak.

“Unnies, if you think of it, Kim Youngmin said in the meeting that we need to earn pity or anything to gain attention from netizens, right? So if we visit her there and it was reported and written in the news it will gain attention and speculation that we visit there because we are doing for her forgiveness. It’s a win-win situation, we can know her situation and we do what the president asks us to do.” Seohyun

“But how will we do that?” Yoona

“We will go there but at night or dawn, like we will pretend that we don’t want anyone will notice but we will go to let manager oppa get our pictures that we are there. Then someone will post it to the internet or social media.” Seohyun

“Do you think it will work?” Tiffany

“I think it will, if we have a team work, so are you guys in?” Taeyeon

“Of course.” They all said in unison

 

 

 

 

They continue to discuss the plant until their manager arrive to pick them up, they pursued the manager to their plan and after an hour of persuasion, he agreed and change their flight from China to Japan. They just need some hours before they proceed to Fan meet.

 

 

 

 

It was already 11 pm when they arrive at Japan and they proceed to the hospital were JJ is confine. They are all in disguise but not literally, because they need to be recognized in the picture. They all agreed that Tiffany will be the one that will ask the nurse in for JJ room number; Tiffany was one of the members that were good in persuading someone. After 30minutes of talking to the nurse, Tiffany came back to her group knowing the room number.

 

 

 

 

They are all nervous while walking to the corridor it was so late that they shouldn’t have be there because it was not visiting hours, that’s why they are being careful.

 

 

 

When they reach the room no one dare to open it.

 

 

 

“Unnies, who’s going to open it.” Seohyun

“Taeyeon will, she’s the oldest.” Sunny

“Why me? You do it.” Taeyeon

“You do it Fany.” Sunny

“No, you do it Sooyoung.”Tiffany

“No way, you do it Hyoyeon.”Sooyoung

“No way. You do it Yuri.”

“Aish. Why me? You do it Yoona.”

“No…No…no…” Yoona

“*Sigh* Move unnies, I’ll do it.” Seohyun

“God Maknae, why didn’t you do it in the first place before you ask us?” Hyoyeon said sarcastic. Seohyun just shake her head.

“So guys, this it. I’ll take the picture of you while going inside the room and while you were inside, Okay?” they all nod and prepare their self.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun slowly open the door and look inside if someone was there except for Jessica and when she make sure that her Sica unnie was alone, she open the door widely for her unnies.

 

 

When they all in the room, they saw Sica sleeping soundly in her hospital bed. But she was frowning like she was dreaming. They all surrounded the bed. They are whispering to each other.

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s happening to her? Why is she frowning?” Sooyoung

“Maybe she’s dreaming unnies.” Seohyun

“Do you think it’s the same dream?” Yuri

“Maybe, that’s why she likes that.” Sunny

“Maybe perhaps let’s wake her up.” Hyoyeon

“No, we can’t do that. We’re not sure she dreaming the same dream. Let’s just wait for a while.”

 

 

 

 

Some of them sat on the couc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter