really hurts!

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Credit to the video owner and picture owner that I was using in this story!

HAPPY VALENTINE GUYS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I was now in a café near my dorm; I want someone to talk too because of what happen on the party and what Sica ask us/me to do. Which is to forget my feeling for her? How can I do that if my heart was calling for her every single minute of my life?

 

 

 

 

 

I was waiting for someone, a friend of mine who help me before on pretending that I didn’t love Sica anymore. Im Nana, she was my good friend and I was thankful for her presence and for being with me even being just a friend. My thought was interrupted when someone sit in the chair opposite of me.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, thinking of her again?” Nana ask me

“I can’t help it. I really regret everything now.”

“Let me order first then we can talk about her okay?” She smile at me before she approach the cashier and order

 

 

 

 

 

She came back after a minute or two.

 

 

 

 

“So what happen?” She start the conversation

“She asks me to forget and bury all the feelings I have for her.” My hurt feelings are visible, Nana is my close friend and I know she’ll never judge me so I was open to her

“And you agreed?”

“Yes…It’s the only thing I can do for her, I hurt her before and if that’s what she wants, I’ll give it to her even it torn me apart.” I let my face down on the coffee in my hands

“Did she tell you she loves the girl?”

“No…she didn’t. She just tells us that she can’t hurt her and she wants to start a new life with her and us as friends.”

“Do you think she was in love with her?”

“I don’t know. If I can go back the time, I’ll choose her and not my career.”

“But it was already done now and all you can do is accept it all and move on, don’t you think?”

“Do you think I really can’t do anything anymore for her to love me back again like before?”

“I don’t know Taeng but love requires an effort maybe one day all your effort may end up being happy.”

“I’ll still going to wait for her no matter what; I will continue to love her secretly.” I determinedly said

“You’ll just hurt yourself Taeng.”

“I deserve it anyway for the things I did to her before.”

“No, Taeng you didn’t deserve to be hurt, you choose what you think is more important for you before and because you regret everything now you didn’t deserve the pain you are feeling. Let her go Taeng and start to accept that she won’t be yours again.”

“I can’t, even I told her that I’ll forget my feelings for her, I just can’t, and I don’t want to, I’ll continue to love her in silent.”

“I don’t know what to say to you anymore just remember I’m always here for you, if you need a friend.”

 

 

 

 

She switch chairs and sit beside me, she hug me sideways. After our dramatic conversation I ask her what she was doing and continue to catch up with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

 

 

We are now in guesting in a variety show but I can’t concentrate so I’m just laughing if they are laughing even I don’t know why they are laughing. I was lucky I was pulling this off. The show continues and I tried my best to act normal.

 

 

 

 

I wish I can forget what I saw that night. I wish that I didn’t go to the CR at that time. I wish I didn’t know what happen to them. Yes, I saw Sica and Tiffany ssi kissing on the CR that night of the party.

 

 

 

 

 

I was worried on her because it take her long enough to come back so I decided to check on her and what I saw break my heart into pieces. They eating each other face, and I can how Sica kiss her back. I know I wasn’t the one she’s in love with but I didn’t know seeing it face to face will hurt me so much more than I already am.

 

 

 

 

 

And then when she came back I can see the mark she had in her neck, the same spot Taeyeon ssi give her mark before. I didn’t bother to ask about it because I already know and I was thankful nobody saw it except me.

 

 

 

 

 

I was denying the scene I saw and continuing my relationship with her, I can’t seem to let her go, I really do love her and I don’t know what to do if ever I let her go. My members knew something was wrong with me but I didn’t told them why, I just always shrug it off or changing the topic when they started to ask me. And maybe they accept that I won’t tell them so they didn’t pursue to ask me further.

 

 

 

 

 

The show ended so I stand immediately and thank all the staff and the host before I proceeded to our dressing room. I sat on my sit facing the mirror, I don’t know who’s this person looking back at me right now, the Jiyeon I know will not be selfish but I was now selfish just because I was so in love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I have to let her go because the feelings aren’t mutual but I just can’t. I really want her to be my side and even I know I wasn’t the one she loves. I thought Taeyeon ssi was the one she was in love with but after what I saw I was definitely sure she was in love with her best friend. That night I know it was her best friend the she can’t take her eyes off.

 

 

 

 

 

I was not stupid to see that she didn’t look at me like she looks at her; the way she looks at me is like her looking at her dongsaeng Krystal.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Dino spacing out again?” Soyeon unnie

“Sorry unnie, I’m just tired.”

“ Jiyeon ah, you know we are always here right? You can trust us, please let us help you.” Eunjung unnie

“What’s really bothering you this past few days, you were always spacing out, you’re not concentrated on everything you do.” Qri unnie

“Did you have fights with Jessica?” Bora unnie

“Unnies, I’m sorry but please give me some time, I’ll tell you when I’m ready.” I told them and didn’t answer her question

“Okay, just remember we are your friends that you can always count on. We don’t want our maknae to be like this.” Soyeon unnie

“I know unnies, thank you.” I stand on my sit and hug them one by one

 

 

 

 

 

I am thankful I have wonderful unnies, I don’t want to tell them because I don’t want them to get mad at Sica. We just change clothes into casual and leave the studio for our individual schedule. As for me I have to shoot a drama, Triangle I was cast as one on the supporting role.

 

 

 

 

Sica was now on Hong Kong for her brand she was attending some fashion brand activities, actually after the party Sica was being so sweet and initiate some skinship between us. I suspect that she was washing her guilt by initiating it, but at the same time I was enjoying it while having it, I don’t know when this relationship was going to end.

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

I was now in Hong Kong for the event of Lane Crawford YSL fashion brand activities; it was one of schedule that was included because of my brand BLANC and ECLARE. Actually I thought I can’t attend this event because I have another schedule but my company allow me to attend because they know it was important for my brand.

 

 

 

 

 

YG was supporting my brand not like SM, my uncle’s company actually balance my schedule as a celebrity and as a CEO, since when I got okay and lessen the nightmares and when our family doctor assured my family the status of my heart was okay that became weak because of the stress I experience they give me back my company and allow me to manage it again but of course they still warn me to rest.

 

 

 

 

I was now in the middle of all the reporters and asking me some question about my life like…..

 

 

 

 

 

R1: JJ it was trending on IG when you follow back you former member after months of you using that social site? So can we now assume that you were okay with them now?

JJ: Yes, we already patch things up.

R2: Yuri was here also in Hong Kong, are two going to meet up?

JJ: I don’t know, I don’t think so.

 

 

 

 

I answered them like an ice princess, we really didn’t schedule to meet here in Hong Kong so I tell them the truth, I was really annoyed how they crowded me while interviewing so my cold attitude is on again.

 

 

R3: Would you like to work in Hong Kong artist or Hong Kong actors?

JJ: Yeah, definitely.

R3: Example?

JJ: Well I was good friends with Nicolas Tse, so maybe sometime we can do something together.

R3: So is it okay if you shoot some love scene with Nic?

JJ: Why not? ( I jokingly said)

R4: Maybe your BF will be jealous?

JJ: Maybe your jealous.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried my best to remain calm, even though I deny many times that I don’t have a BF especially not Tyler Kwon, they still insist about it. When will be they stop making a scandal or issue about me when it comes to my love life? How would they react then when they know I am gay?

 

 

 

 

 

After the event I also attend some meetings for my company. I was already exhausted when my schedule end and I arrive at my hotel room. After I clean up I lay on my bed, I grab my phone and call Yeon ah, and after 2 rings she answer it.

 

 

 

 

“Hello.” Her voice was tired

“Yeon ah, are you still on schedule.”

“No, I actually just got home a minute ago, you?”

“Me too, I was about to sleep but I want to say goodnight to you.”

“Goodnight to you too Sica ah, have a safe flight tomorrow okay, I’ll visit you on your apartment if we both have time.”

“Okay, I know you are tired so I won’t prolong this call, rest Yeon ah, okay?”

“You too, you should rest, I know you’re also tired. I wish I was on your side right now, I miss you Sica.”

“Let’s make sure we’ll meet tomorrow, I miss you too. Bye” I answer her and then we hung up

 

 

 

 

 

Since that incident with Tiff on the CR; I make sure to be sweet and responsible GF with Yeon to lessen my guilt. I shouldn’t let that make out happen, I don’t know what comes to me and I return her kiss. I still remember the feeling of her lips on mine. I know I should have forget about it but I can’t, and I don’t want to know why because it will further confuse my feelings again when I start to promise that I’ll try to love Yeon this time.

 

 

 

 

I tried to sleep and eventually I did fall asleep.

 

 

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………………………..

 

 

 

 

I was trembling when I woke up, I had a nightmare again but it was now different, it was a nightmare were even Yeon was mad at me because I was in love with someone not her. I can’t afford if Yeon is mad at me, she’s someone important to me, she like a sister to me, a friend, one who’s there  for me when I needed someone.

 

 

 

 

I glance at the clock on my bed side and it was 3am in the morning, I can’t sleep after this. I just left my room and go to the kitchen to drink some water. After that I just sat on the living room and turn on the TV.

 

 

 

 

I search for some interesting show but I couldn’t find some because it’s dawn. I just leave it on the some music channel and lay on the sofa, I stared at the ceiling, did my nightmare is a sign that I needed to tell Yeon my true feelings, but I can’t hurt her, what should I do?

 

 

 

 

I stared at the music video that playing on the TV it was “divine” a korean version, her former group first song that she wasn’t part of. It just begin at her part were her ex replace her. She was staring at Taeyeon. After few years she still misses the closeness they have before, the relationship they had. She still misses the person she had a relationship.

 

 

 

 

If she still miss it, so it means she was still in love with that person, right? But what about the feelings she have with her best friend Tiff, is it also love? Is it possible to love two people at the time, of course it’s not, right?

 

 

 

 

 

But what is this she feeling, Tiff part was now playing. And she remembers again the kiss. Why does she have to feel something on her best friend? When the song ended, royal family’s TTS holler was next to play. And still she can’t turn her eyes away from it.

 

 

 

 

Before when that sub group was form, I was so envious on Tiff and Seobaby because they can have much more time to spend to Taengoo, especially Tiff because they are always with each other, “taeny”, called by sone, they are the most loved pair on the group, taeny with Seo, they are called royal family, I was also with one of royal family, yulsic with Yoong but I know deep down in my heart before, I want Taengoo to be my seobang and not Yul.

 

 

 

 

 

I was badly hurt before when I heard that I was actually part of the sub group and not Tiff but apparently Taengoo requested me to be replace, and because she was the leader of the group her opinion was greatly respect. I remember that I ask myself if Taeng hate me so much that she didn’t want me to be with her on the sub group.

 

 

 

 

Then Yoong comforted me when she knew about it, I didn’t intend to tell Yoona about it, she just saw me crying and because I really want someone to talk too, I blurted it out. I was so hurt because of it, since Taengoo and I broke up I always end up crying in nights when I was about to sleep, it became a habit, crying until I pass out and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

When the song ended again I turn off the TV and have a road trip, I really need to divert my mind on that nightmare, if I was overseas I always rent a car for me to drive in that country, I already have driver’s license in Japan, China, LA and Hong Kong and of course in Korea. I just wore my coat and go to the basement to my car. It was just 4 in the morning and my flight was 8 in the morning so I have few hours to wander, my PA and Stylist already pack my things last night so I don’t have anything to do anymore but shower and change clothes then go to airport.

 

 

 

 

 

I wander the street of Hong Kong for two hours before I decided to prepare for my flight so I go back to my hotel room. When I was walking to my hotel room, I bump into someone and it was none other than my former member Yuri.

 

 

 

 

“Yul?”

“Sica ah….” She was surprised to bump at me

“I didn’t know we are in the same Hotel. What are you doing outside early in the morning?” I ask her, we still standing on the hallway of the hotel

“I was going back to my room; I just finish my shooting of the variety show, and you?”

“I just had a road trip because I can’t sleep.”

“Oh, are you okay? Why couldn’t you sleep? Is your nightmare attacking again?” She ask me with her concern voice

“Aniyo, maybe my body just got use to waking up in the middle of the sleep because of that dream before so even it wasn’t appearing my body still wakes up.” I lied to her

“Are you sure?” I think she didn’t buy my reason

“Yes, I am sure, I’ll just sleep in my flight later.”

“Okay…what time is your flight? My flight going back is 8 in the morning.” She told me, we have a same flight

“I was in that flight also, 8 am going back to Seoul.”

“Chincha? Wow, I miss having you in around while traveling via plane.”

“Me too, I miss having you all around when going overseas or going back home.” I sincerely told her

“Why don’t we go to the airport together, I’ll inform manager oppa.”

“Okay….I’ll also tell manager unnie, but don’t you think it will just make a chaos, there was sone that hate me.”

“No it won’t. Maybe some but surely many fans will like it because we are the 2nd main ship of the group remember?” She chuckle, and also me

“Yeah, for sure in will be trending with the caption “Yulsic is back”, the fans will surely like it.” I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe it was a good opportunity to tell everyone that me and my former group was already okay. After we agreed to meet where and when, we parted and go to our respective rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour we meet on the lobby of the hotel with our manager, I decided to ride on Yuri service, me and my manager and then my stylist and PA will be in the car I should be riding. The airport ride didn’t take long because it not that far from the hotel they stay in. When they arrive at the airport many fans scream when they saw us walking together, they take picture and shouting our pairing name. They literally made a chaos because we are together.

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure busy every day?” Yuri started the conversation, were now in seat in the plane, my manager and her manager manage to convince the staff to let us be seated with each other.

“Yeah, there so much schedule to be done, you also are busy as I see.”

“Not as busy like you, you were always in TV lately, almost all CF is filled of you.” She said

“It’s not.” I answered

“Yes, it is. You should also try to act again so even the drama will be filled with you.” She joke

“To be honest, I have some offers but I still review what I’ll accept or not.” I told her

“Wow, you indeed was busy, a lazy person Sica, do have a rest day?”

“Of course I have, especially when I have an appointment for my Doctor.”

“So how is your condition?”

“I’m fine actually, the dreams lessen since we all talk and my fears disappear already so my Doctor congratulated me because I was doing well.”

“That’s good, we’re so worried when we learned about your condition. How about your heart?”

“It was happy.” I lied to her

“I mean your heart condition physically, when you collapse on Japan before the Doctor said that your heart was becoming weak because of stress.” She said, Pabo Jessica, you misunderstood the question

“OH, I’m sorry, I didn’t understand the question, it was okay, the doctor said that it was okay if I didn’t continue being stress and feeling pain because it may triggered it to become weak.” I told her

“Okay, so the thing about your first answer, I know you’re not in love with Jiyeon ssi.” She told me while looking in my eyes

“What do you mean?”

“I know you Sica, even not like Tiff who can read you but I still know you, you didn’t look at her the way you look at the one you love.”

“It’s complicated Yul.”

“You’re hurting yourself Sica.”

“I don’t want to hurt Yeon, she was so precious just to hurt her.”

“But eventually you’ll hurt her if she knows that you’re not in love with her.”

“She won’t know it; I’ll make sure of it.”

“Sica---“

“Yul, I want to sleep.” I dismiss the talk and just close my eyes

 

 

 

 

 

I just close my eyes but actually I wasn’t sleep, I know what Yuri said is true but I still can’t bear to see Yeon with pain. It took two hours and we arrive in Incheon, I fix myself and gathered all my things before I proceed to walk out on the plane, Yul was on my side also our manager. When we walk out flashes of cameras is everywhere, this will make sure will be the headlines to tomorrows news.

 

 

 

 

 

I just smiled at the fans and continue to walk, when we’re outside the airport we just said are goodbye, she hug me and then we ride separately on each car of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

JJ and SNSD Yuri was spotted together in the Hong Kong airport and Incheon airport

 

 

JJ and SNSD Yuri were reported to be together and seat next to each other on the plane from Hong Kong to Seoul. JJ was in Hong Kong attending Lane Crawford YSL fashion activities for her brand while Yuri was there for her new Variety show “animal”. One of the sources told us that they both stay in the same hotel while staying at Hong Kong.

 

JJ said in her interview in Lane Crawford YSL that she don’t know if she’ll meet her former member, and it was also mention that she and her former group was already okay with each other. The proof about it was when she follows back her former member in IG.

 

 

+ 89820 – I was there in the airport and they are walk side by side and separate outside the airport, they hug before they ride each other car.

+65775- Wow…..I miss yulsic….Yulsic jjang

+76878- YES! OT9 is okay already, I hope they perform together again

 

----------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now in YG building again and reading that head news on allkpop, I have my meeting with some producers because of my collaboration with 2ne1, my duet with Bom unnie and Dara unnie in my album became success. So the YG decided to produce some songs for us.

 

 

 

 

I entered the conference room and 2ne1 is already there with my Uncle and some producers. I bow to them before I sit beside Dara unnie. We start the meeting to what concept should be we also kind of vote for the songs to be included and also the title song. And the company decides that mini album will be just right for the collaboration, which means 6 songs included.

 

 

 

 

 

In those 6 songs, 4 were us all and the other two was one solo for me and one for them. After the talk they told us when is the photo shoot for the cover of the album and when is the recording start and it will be starting next week so it means I will be more busy because I also confirm what drama I’ll accept and the shooting will also start next week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was the main cast along with Song Joong Ki, who recently just release from military, I was exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter