First win? Who?

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

HaraSica and DaraSica were out already? Who do you want to be out next time?

 

JeTi?

TaengSic?

YoonSic?

JiSic?

 

Hahahahaha……

 

 

 

 

I’m thinking whose going to be next……

 

                 

 

 

 

Guys, I really am not good at writing so please bear with this update….i don’t how are the real situation when it comes to any music shows….and just understand if you’ll not like this battle…..thank you for reading…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I was in my apartment; they give me a rest day for today because tomorrow is my first broadcast as a solo artist. My music video was release a week ago also the album. I was so overwhelmed from the response of the fans; I really can’t believe that my music video will get more attention. It views 4.4 million after 2 days of release. Wow. I really can’t believe it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My company said that it will really gathered attention because some netizens will really anticipate my album and MV because they will look how will I do best as a solo artist or what will be my changes/coping now as a soloist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The physical and digital gain huge sales like their album, there was a speculation that some fans will buy both album because they want to compare. It was also trending in twitter, even my followers in instagram were hash tagging it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were also speculating every meaning of the song in both albums. Like the song I wrote which is “Maybe”. They we’re commenting who was my inspiration while writing it, did someone stole my heart away already like the others in my former group. Especially my title song, they saying that it was a song for my former member, every one are talking about it. The truth was the company decided about the title song because they think that it will really gain attention on the fans because of the title, and I think it really did because my album was is selling huge. And yes just maybe it was for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t expect that they really anticipating this, I didn’t even ask my father to do anything, but for tomorrows battle is really important for me, I need to win it. I ask my father to ask someone in the music shows to show him what the result of everything before it was announce so we can do whatever for me to win. I then remember the time I was in my father office.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I was on my way to the office of my Dad because I needed something. I was walking straight to my Dads' office, I was about to go inside his office when I heard he was talking to someone, before, I will just continue to walk inside even he's having a meeting but I stop right now after I heard my name and my former group.

 

"What did you discover about my daughter departure?"

"Sir after my investigation, I discover that two of her member actually asks for her dismissal." I froze in my spot. Did I hear him right? They ask personally for my dismissal in the group.

"Who are they?" dad

"Their leader, Miss Kim and your daughter best friend Miss Hwang." How could they do that do that to me? Tiff? What did I do to her? Taengoo? Did she hate me that much?

 "Is there something else you discover?"

"Yes sir, before her member asks for it, the company was actually planning to kick her out on the group because of her brand. They just didn't do it immediately because they know that her member won’t approve it but then to their surprise, 2 of 8 members approach them and ask for her dismissal so they proceeded to the plan.”

“What about the others 6? What they say about her dismissal?”

“The 6 of them knows that the company is threatening them of disbanding if they don’t agree for your daughter departure of the group. So they agree on the company.”

“They didn’t even hesitate to agree and think of what my daughter may feel?”

“I don’t know sir; I just discover that they did agree.”

“Okay, thank you for the information.”

“Sir Do you want me to report it to Miss Jung or you’re the one who will told her about it.”

“No, she didn’t have to find out, she’ll be hurt more than she was hurting right now, and I can’t bear to see the pain in her eyes anymore. She maybe strong outside because that’s what she wants us to see but I know my daughter and she can’t endure this if she’ll know it. She may finally give up and can’t manage to stand again.”

“I understand Sir, I won’t tell. Goodbye sir.”

“Thank you again.”

 

 

 

I realize that I was standing outside my father’s door and when I heard their goodbye I immediately retract myself and acting that I just arrive and doesn’t heard anything, I can’t make my Dad worried in me. I had to handle myself properly and let the people around me not worried again.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

That’s where I learn about the truth behind my departure.  Because of this fact I was more determined to prove to them that I can do everything without them, I was in demand in CF and advertisement, everyone was talking about me, a good and a bad talk.

 

 

 

 I was rank #1 whose girl kpop idol was popular. Everyone is anticipating the result of my first broadcast tomorrow and how the battle between me and my former group will be? I’ll let them now tomorrow how to lose on their former friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Starting tomorrow I’ll let them regret throwing me out. They will see Jessica Jung that they didn’t see before. I won’t be forgiving this time, I won’t just sit here and do nothing and let them or her continue to hurt me.

 

 

 

 

I’m just browsing my phone for a song, and then I saw “Invincible”. I remember when Yeon was guest on Sunny radio show.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was on the way to my photo shoot of Elle; I was a cover for their July issue. Yeon texted me that their group was guest in Sunny FM radio right now and she ask me to listen to it because she and Soyeon unnie will be singing and she was dedicating that song for me.

 

 

 

So I ask manager unnie to turn on the radio in the car.

 

 

 

"Hello again to all of you, I was still with T-ara as guest today. So you came back and promoting your new song "sugar free" how was it?"

"We are happy on the response of our fans. They support us all the way."

 

 

 

They continue to talk about their comeback until Sunny ask Soyeon unnie who choose the song their going sing.

 

 

 

 

 

"It was me who choose it; I want to sing this song for a friend of mine."

"Really Jiyeon shi?  Who is this friend?" Sunny eagerly ask.

"Secret.. Hahaha"

"Oh okay, even I want to know who is it, you wouldn't tell right? So let’s introduce the song "Invisible", Soyeon unnie and Jiyeon shi going to sing it. Let’s listen to it."

 

 

 

 

The song started....

 

 

 

 

INVISIBLE

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnUDZu0dno)

 

[SOYEON]

Crowded hallways are the loneliest places for outcasts and rebels
Or anyone who just dares to be different
And you've been trying for so long to find out what your place is
But in their narrow minds, there's no room for anyone who 
dares to do something different
Oh, but listen for a minute


[JIYEON]
Trust the one who's been where you are wishing all it was sticks and stones
Those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone
You're not invisible
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now
Someday you'll look back on these days and all the pain is gonna be...
Invisible
Oh, invisible


[SOYEON]
So your confidence is quit
To them quiet looks like weakness but you don't have to fight it
Cause you're strong enough to win without the war
Every heart has a rhythm, let yours beat out so loudly
That everyone can hear it, yeah, promise you don't need to hide it anymore
Oh, and never be afraid of doing something different
Dare to be something more


[JIYEON]
Trust the one who's been where you are wishing all it was sticks and stones
Those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone
You're not invisible
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now
Someday you'll look back on these days and all the pain is gonna be...
Invisible
Oh, invisible


[SOYEON]
These labels that they give you just 'cause they don't understand
If you look past this moment, you'll see you've got a friend
Waving a flag, for who you are, and all you're gonna do
Yeah, here's to you and here's to anyone who's ever felt invisible


[JIYEON]
Yeah....
You're not invisible


[BOTH]
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now
Yeah, someday you'll look back on these days and all the pain is gonna be...
Invisible
it’ll be invisible

 


 

 

 

I was preventing my tears. Yeon was really a great friend, she, Hara, and Dara unnie was my constant friends right now, they are the only I can lean on. After the song, I texted Yeon.

 

“Yeon ah, thank you. I really grateful to have you.”

 

 

 

I wipe the one tear that escape.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since then I really make sure that I spend my time with them if not busy with my career, company and study. It’s not only them but also my siblings, they often visit me if we all have a free time, and we watch movies in my apartment or having dinner in our own house.

 

 

 

 

 

While I was resting my phone vibrates. It was Krystal.

 

 

 

 

My little Soojung calling….

 

 

 

“Unnie thank you for the track of foods, my costar and staff are very thankful for it. Saranghe unnie.”She said with aegyo. I smiled.

"You should eat more Soojung ah; I don't want you to skip meals while in the shooting." I really worried about her health this past few days especially after that incident in Shanghai.

"Neh unnie, thank you again unnie."

"Welcome, enjoy. Tell the staff and your costar not to hesitate and eat okay?"

"Okay unnie. Bye."

"Bye."      

 

 

 

 

 

 I arrange a food truck for Soojung, I didn't want to repeat what happen on her in Shanghai. She fainted because of exhaustion and skipping meals during her taping of the drama plus her activities in the group, that’s why I personally ordered a food truck for her and her coworkers. I was just doing what a good sister should be.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

 

This is it. I was so nervous. Ah, I didn't experience this kind of nervous before, even in our debut day. I literally am sweating now. I’ll sing 3 songs for tonight, 2 solo and 1 duet, there was a huge fans outside when I came here, there was "sone" and "mamaos" for me, yes the name of my fandom now is mamaos, the nickname they gave me before.  I was going to perform first before them.

 

 

 

 

“Hey are you okay?” Dara unnie

“I’m just nervous, that’s all.”

“Hey, don’t be nervous. You’ll do well, I know, arraso?”

“Thank you unnie.”

“It’s not even your first time in stage, why are so nervous?”

“But it’s my first time going solo.”

“Just think that I’m here, okay?”

“Okay.” Someone open the door.

“JJ, you’re on 5 minutes, be ready.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

I’m wearing a white with a shady of pink and silver dress that cover till half of my thighs in front and it was strapless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first song was my #1 track in my album. I love this song because it reminds me that I really need to move on already because it will just hurt more. Dara unnie held my hands. I get ready and already in the back stage. They called me and the song stated.

 

 

 

 

THAT ONE PERSON, YOU

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4I74Fh6UhI)

 

 

Sarangiran ireon geongayo

Is this what love is?

Halsurok deo apeun geongayo
Does it hurt the more you do it?

Dagagamyeon galsurok
The more I get closer to you

Keojineun maeume
My feelings grow bigger

Nan geobi nayo
It scares me

Naegen neomu sojunghan saram

Such a precious person to me

Dasin eobseul geu saram
That person, who won’t ever come again

Geugeollo dwaesseoyo Chungbunhaeyo
That’s it for me, that’s enough


Saranghandaneun sasilol
Just the fact that I love you

Bogo isseodo nal mot boneun han saram

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking

Bulleoboado mot deutneun han saram

The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling

Nal gieogina hanayo

Do you even remember me?

Nal saenggagina hanayo

Do you even think of me?

Dan hanbeonman jebal

Just once, please

 

Hal su inneun geon nunmulbakken eobtjiman

The only thing I can do is cry but

Babocheoreom gidaril ppunijyo
Like a fool, I am waiting

Naegero geuman wajwoyo
Please come to me now

Idaero naege wajwoyo
Come to me just like this

Nae majimak sowon Nan geudaeraneun han saram
My last wish is that one person, you

Geudaeegen nan jageun saram

To you, I’m a small person

Geujeo aneun han saram
Just someone you know

Geugeollo dwaesseoyo Chungbunhaeyo
That’s it for me, that’s enough

Sarangiraneun iyuro
Just the reason of love

 

Bogo isseodo nal mot boneun han saram

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking

Bulleoboado mot deutneun han saram

The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling

Nal gieogina hanayo

Do you even remember me?

Nal saenggagina hanayo

Do you even think of me?

Dan hanbeonman jebal

Just once, please

Nan geudaeraneun han saram

That one person, you

Geudaemani nae sarang
You are my only love

 

Nae mameun geudael bonael su eobtjyo
My heart can’t let you go

Geudael saranghaneun geumankeum
Just as much as I love you

1bun 1choga neomuna apayo
each minute and each second hurts so much

Nuneul gamado natananeun han saram

The one person who appears even when I close my eyes

Kkumsogeseodo nae gyeoten geu saram

The person who is next to me even in my dreams

Nal gieogina hanayo
Do you even remember me?

Nal saenggagina hanayo
Do you even think of me?

Bogo sipeo jebal
I miss you, please

Hal su inneun geon nunmulbakken eobtjiman

The only thing I can do is cry but

Babocheoreom gidaril ppunijyo
Like a fool, I am waiting

Naegero geuman wajwoyo

Please come to me now

Idaero naege wajwoyo

Come to me just like this

Nae majimak sowon Nan geudaeraneun han saram

My last wish is that one person, you

 


 

 

                          

 

                                        
Wow, I didn’t think I can pull this one. I bow to the audience before I walk out fast in the backstage, I see Dara unnie there. I run to her and stand in front of her, she hold me in the shoulder. I really was trembling back there because of nervousness.

 

 

 

 

“I told you, it’s going to be okay.”

“Thank you unnie for being here.”

“We’re family and friends remember? *she smiled* let’s go to the dressing room and wait for the next performance.”

 

 

 

 

We are about to walk when I saw them looking at us. I also look at them with blank expression, I just walk pass them. They won’t win over me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

We are here and the backstage watching her perform. She was gorgeous wearing that dress but she shouldn’t wear that here, there’s too much skin of her thigh and shoulder exposed, even her chest is slightly expose.

 

 

 

 

“Wow, my royal wife was really y on that dress.” Yuri joke

“You we’re right Yul. For sure there are a lot of the fans drooling over her right now.” Hyo while giggling

“Yah, stop it already. Stop saying those to Jessi.” Fany

“Such a possessive girl eh. Claim her first before you became possessive.” Sooyoung said.

“Shut up Soo.” Fany said before turning her head on me and Yoona who’s on my right side.

 

 

 

 

 

She was giving me an apologetic smile. I smiled at her, I’m not mad at her; it wasn’t her fault and Yoona’s fault that they fall in love with my girl? Can I still call her that? She was done in her performance and I see her walking fast, anything she do makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, how could I hurt someone like her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Such a stupid KIM TAEYEON.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought she’s going to us but Dara shi came. She holds Sica in both shoulders, , who told her she can do that to my Sica. I really am jealous right now. Are they really close to be like that now, how can Sica so close to her after some months? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they about to walk she saw us, but she has a blank expression, she was mad at us, I know it, she was giving that look to people she hate. I know her. She walk pass us with Dara shi with her hands in Sica’s waist. . Please don’t be in love with someone else Sica. Please wait for me a little longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah, someone is claiming her already. You better get fast you three, before someone officially claim her.” Soo said seriously.

“And did you see her expression? She hates us.” Hyoyeon

“Sica unnie, was really mad at us.” Yoona whisper

“We should give her time now and we really need to ask the doctor for her condition, at least even that we could help her.” Sunny

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then the staff told us to get ready. Our first song was for her, it was really a coincidence that this song was for us. We glad that it was. We are wearing a white dress.

 

 

 

 

(imagine that jessica was not there)

 

 

 

 

 

“SNSD be ready, you’re on in less than 5 minutes.”

 

 

 

We check our outfit again and the microphone. We are more nervous now than our other comeback because we are now 8. And we form a circle again, a circle that contain a 9 members before but now only of us is here.

 

MY J

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXtrfK0bfCI)

 

[Taeyeon]

Sarang hamyeon, yeppeo jinda neun
Saram deul ye yaegi jeongmallo, matgin matna bwa yo

When people say that you get prettier when you’re in love-
I guess that’s really true


[Yuri]

Iyu eobshi, neul miso jitgo
Nado moreuge dalma ga jyo, bunmyeong isanghae yo

I’m always smiling for no reason and without knowing, I resemble you
it’s definitely weird


[Yoona]

Budeureob go ttaeron jin hage
Tumyeong hago saljjak hwan hage

Soft but sometimes thick and clear and slightly bright


[Sunny]

 Saranghae yo My J, naye My J
My J saranghae yo nawa

I love you My J, My My J My J, I love you
With me-


[All]

Geudae wa hamkke ramyeon yo
Neomu na haengbok hangeol yo

When I am together with you I am so happy

Bo ina on ae maeumi
Together 365 mae il

Can you see? My heart is together 365 every day

Geudaeman bomyeon naneun eojjeol jul molla

When I see you, I don’t know what to do

Neomu na tiga nage utge dwae
I’m so obvious that I just start laughing

Eotteokhae on a
What do you?

Geudae eobshin mossara, my lovely J

I can’t live without you My lovely J


[Taeyeon]

Geod daga do, nuwo isseo do

Even as I’m walking, even when I’m laying down

Nado mollae teojin useume, han chameul twing gul jyo
I unexpectedly burst out laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter