her first appearance in public as JJ

her comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 SM entertainment release an statement that from now on, Jessica Jung is already no longer be part of their company, that her contract on them was already terminated, they said on the statement that they already settled the lawsuit that was filed by Jessica.

 

 

There was also a statement release by Jessica's side that they will hold a press conference this afternoon at JKND hotel.

 

 

It was also announce that Jessica Jung will make her public appearance for her Fashion brand, she will personally make an appearance and celebrate Lane Crawford’s first year since opening in Shanghai Times Square, this company was specialized in selling designer luxury in China and Hong Kong, it was announce that BLANC AND ECLARE will be working with Lane Crawford.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My attorney told me about the press release of that statement from SM yesterday that’s why I schedule the press conference this afternoon for me to clear things up, since the time they kick me out till today is I  just let my representative to answer all about the issue.

 

 

 

 

It's exactly been a week since the lawsuit was filed, and that one week, I spend my time in my brand which I rebrand to BLANC and ECLARE, I also clear the issue about me plagiarizing my brand to some japan Blanc which is not true, there many speculation about me for the last three weeks, so I decided to break my silence and also announce my upcoming comeback as a soloist, but I’m not announcing it will on YG.

 

 

I also change my hair, I dye it blond again, then my phone number, i don't want any SM family know my number except for Krystal since she's my sister and some close person. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also enrolled myself in Yale university, I ask my uncle to let me have a 1 1/2 day for my classes on Yale, I’ll fly to state on the evening and then I’ll start my class after I arrive then after my class I will fly back to Korea for any of my schedule,  I managed to convince Yale to give me 15hours of lecture per day that was usually for a week classes, I have a special classes on them, my father arranged all of them for me, and they said that if my performance and portfolio will be excellent then they can give me my degree in a year, For my brand I was planning to handle all of it, when I have my time also I’ll review the documents in the evening or every between my schedule, but still I’ll attend the important meeting, my siblings offer help so my brand will not be abandon.

 

 

 

 

 

I was on preparing on my press conference; I was in the shower when the doorbell rang. Who might it be? It can be my brother or sister because they have a schedule today and also Yeon, she has a photo shoot since this morning. I wrap myself with a towel and walk to the door, I check it on the door camera but no one, and I was about to go back on the bathroom when it rang again, when I check it again. I saw them, what they’re doing here? I unlock the door because I’m not that rude not to see them when we’re both here.

 

 

 

“What are doing all here? As far as I remember clearly that I already told Ms. Hwang not to come here but she come again with her gang.”

“ Unnie…”Seohyun

“Can we talk Sica?”-Taeyeon

“There was nothing to talk about.”

“Can you please let as in? You don’t want anyone see you like that, right?” Sooyoung

“Huh?”

 

 

 

 

I remember that towel was the only one I wearing so she immediately walk in the apartment and left the door open, they all walk in.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, we are here to---“ Yoona

“I have a schedule this afternoon, so if you may excuse me, I’m busy.”

“Sica ah/Jessi” Taeyeon/Tiffany

“What?” I said coldly.

“Sorry Sica, we didn’t want to kick you out, we just don’t have a choice.”   Sooyoung

“We all have a choice, and you choose to kick me out. Is there anything more you want to say. If none, you know the way to the door, I really need to continue my shower.”

 

 

 

But before she walks to the room the house phone ring, she presses the loudspeaker of the telephone.

 

 

 

“Hello.”

“Sica ah, where are you?”

“Yeon ah, I’m still at the apartment, getting ready for the press conference.”

“You should open up the TV, there’s a new rumor about you, wait, it’s not new, it’s an old rumor but still lingering.”

 

 

 

I turn on the TV on the living room. I was shock at the news.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT THE F***?’

“Sica, calm down.”

“Who spread this fake rumors again? … …”

“Unnie calm down.”-Seohyun while walking forward to where am I but I back away.

“Sica, who’s with you?”

“SNSD.”

“Oh, you’re with them.” With a teasing tone

“Yeon, I’ll tell you later, I just need to hurry and clear things up, again and again, I already denied this rumor, where in the earth did they get that I’m getting married with Tyler next may? Wow how old are he and me? We have a big . STRESS.”

“ Sica, breath in, breath out, I can’t be with you right now, the photo shoot is still on going, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Yeon, I’m already thankfull because I was talking to you. Thank you.”

“I told you already to stop thanking me; it’s my pleasure to be with you.”

“Hahaha, such a sweet talker.”

“Only with you.”

“Don’t always be like that, I may fall.”

“Then I’ll catch you for sure.” I got silent in a moment, and then I heard her laugh.

“REALLY YEON?”

“Hahahahaha. I wish I could see your face. I think it will be hilarious. Hahahahaha.”

“Hahahaha. Just shut up” I said in angry tone.

“Okay, sorry. Just get your in the bathroom already and prepare, I’ll watch the broadcast online after the shoot. Bye princess.”

“Now is Princess?”

“Wae? I want to call you Princess.”

“Tsk, okay. Bye, prince.” I told  her sweetly.

 

 

 

After she hang up I look at them. They we’re all staring at me like I did something.

 

 

 

 

“What?”    

“ Jessi….is.....are...are you----”

“What? You know what? I think you should all go, I already told you I’m busy.”

 

 

 

 

 

I make my way on the room and when I close the door I lean on the door till I felt I was sitting while leaning on the door, I felt weak because of them, I didn’t knew I was already crying again. I was tired of crying and crying over and over again, when will this tears stop when it comes to them.

 

 

 

 

 

I compose myself and drag myself on the bathroom and take a proper shower. After an hour she was ready for the conference, she’s wearing just a simple fitted jeans and red stripes long sleeve and she wore her Blanc sunglasses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I drive myself to JKND Hotel which was owned by my family. I told them to get started after I arrive so they announce my arrival to the press and I sit in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

PRESS CONFERENCE

 

R1: Jessica shi, how are you?

JJ: I’m okay.

R2: How are coping with all that happen?

JJ: Focusing on something I think. Haha.

R3: So, did you already talk to your member?

JJ: Former member you mean?* I’m smiling while saying that* No, there’s nothing to talk about.

R4: Did they even contact you after the incidence?

JJ: Yes, I see them for the first time again after the incident in SM when I’m visiting Krystal.

R5: What did they told you?

JJ: Nothing because I didn’t want hear them.

R1: Why?

JJ: Just because.

R6: Is it true that Tyler Kwon is your Fiancé?

JJ: No, it’s not true, I already denied that a long time ago, he’s a good friend and an investor on my company but we’re not romantically related. If I’m getting married I’ll let you all know. But I’m not, not next year or a few years from now on.

 R3: What about the taken picture of you two? On the airport.

JJ: I was in New York, but I didn’t know that he was also there and I also didn’t know that we’re on the same flight going back here in Seoul.

R7: What you planning now that you’re contract on SM is terminated?

JJ: To be honest, I was planning to sign to another company and debut as a soloist.

 

Everyone gasps.

 

R8: What company are you signing?

JJ: I’ll tell you on the right time, when I already sign a contract. And that’s all I can say for now, thank you for coming here.

 

 

 

 

I stand and ready to exit but one question caught me of guard.

 

 

 

 

R1: Do you hate you’re former member?

 

 

 

I face them and just give a smile and bow once again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter