Mystery Girl

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung POV

I went to school with Mr. Jerk today and he asked me questions that I never expected him to ask. But I answered him sincerely though. To me, Mark is an important person. He's there whenever I need him even if he doesn't really know me that much. As for liking him, I don't know... I don't know the answer myself.

"Soojung-ah.", I was pulled out of my trance almost immediately. Mark went near to me as I was spending my recess time in one of the empty benches. "Do you have a problem? You always space out these days."

"Uh, nothing really. I was just thinking, I can't live in your HQ forever so I think I need to find a place to stay." I answered.

"Is this about Myungsoo?"

"Aniyo. He has been kind to me these days. It's just..." As I was about to finish what I was saying, he suddenly held my hand and looked at me.

"You don't have to go. The boys are having really fun with you around." He said as his hand was still covering mine. I felt warm, his hands felt warm and I was getting used to this. "Please stay."

"A- Arasseo." He smiled at my reply but he still didn't let go of my hand. And surprisingly, I did not pull it out of his grasp. "I'll always be thankful to you Mark. I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there." This is true. I couldn't lie to Mark, well at least I haven't tried lying to him YET.

"Don't worry. I will always be here for you, even it takes forever."

"Forever is a very long time, Mark. Nobody, not even my own family, has managed to keep me for a long period of time. Can you withstand forever?"

"If you'd let me...then I will...just tell me..."

I hesitated. I don't know what to say. I'm bound to hurt him by agreeing to Jiyeon's offer but I don't want him to leave me. I want him to be there for me. I've gotten used to the warmth he has given me since the moment I met him. 

"I'd think about it, Mark. Please understand." He just nodded and smiled. 

The bell rang and with that, the break is officially over. Mark went back to his room as I went back into mine. The moment I sat down, my phone rang. I received a message from Jiyeon.

From: Park Jiyeon

I already paid half your father's debt. The other half will be given the moment you complete what I asked. I hope you're doing your best. That devil isn't as easy as you think he is. Good luck! Fighting!

I wish she was wishing me luck on an upcoming test. I'd be really happy if that was the situation. And just like that, I remembered the deal that I got myself into.

Before I knew it, it was already noon and I found myself cooking that very simple dish Mr. Jerk requested. And the door creaked indicating that my guests have arrived.

"Noona! We're here!!!" Jungkook happily said as I greeted them. 

"Kookie. How's your day? You look really happy." I commented. He nodded cutely and began to speak excitedly. He spoke too fast that I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Aigoo, maknae-ah. Speak slower. Soojung cannot understand you." Luhan said as he was pinching Jungkook's cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh. They treat Jungkook like their son and I could say, they'd make good fathers. Just then, I realized someone's missing.

"Uh... Where's Myungsoo?" I asked, trying not to sound too affected by his absence.

"He's hiding. Haha. His fan girls were trying to get information from him about his mystery girl." Mark answered.

"Mystery girl?" It can't be. That jerk cannot has a girlfriend. Pretending to like him is already difficult and now, there's a rival? Aniyo!

"Noona, don't you have SNS? It's the talk of the whole school and you didn't know?"

"Mian. I don't have an SNS and I don't usually listen 'tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter