The Calm After The Storm

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

We went back to the room and we were surpised that Myungsoo was no longer on the bed. The nurse informed us that Myungsoo woke up and went to see Soojung. I was relieved that my friend already woke up. We went to find Myungsoo but he was no longer in the Intensive Care Unit.

"Where did Hyung go?" Jungkook blurted out.

"There's only one place he would go at times like this." Luhan replied.

"Rooftop. Kaja." I continued. We all know where to find Myungsoo when he gets lost. It has been his habit to go to the rooftop to allegedly get some 'fresh air' whenever he has problems.

We went to the rooftop and found Myungsoo crouching like a little kid. His eyes are still teary but he smiled when he saw us.

"You just can't go somewhere without telling us, Kim Myungsoo. We've been really worried." 

"I'm sorry, Lu. I'm sorry..." He said between his sobs. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect Jungkook and Soojung. I'm sorry."


"For the nth time today, it was nobody's fault! No one wanted things to end up like this. Soojung will wake up so better get a grip and don't act like a scared little boy!" I shouted at Myungsoo. Somehow, I regretted it... but aish, I already did it so it's too late. Luhan glared at me.

"Thank you, Mark. You're right. I have to be brave. Thanks for reminding me." he said with a forced smile.

"Let's go back inside. It's cold here."

We all went back inside the hospital room and Seulgi was waiting for us.

"Kookie-ah, I have to go back home." Seulgi said.

"Arasseo. I'll bring you home." Jungkook replied. That kid uses his aegyo around us but with people around his age, he's a sangnamja.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! Have you forgotten that you're a patient? You don't expect the patient to send his visitors home, do you?"

"Ya! Kang Seulgi! Do you think I'll be calm if I send you out alone at this time?"

The two were busy bickering while Luhan and I were confused whether to stop them or just watch the show. Myungsoo, on the other hand, seemed used to it.

"Are those two always like this?" Luhan finally asked Myungsoo.

"Ne. They fight like crazy." And we laughed together. It was refreshing to laugh after an emotional night.

"Arasseo! Arasseo! I'll bring her home Kookie-ah... Just stop fighting you two...You're disturbing the other patients." Luhan offered.

"I- It's fine...Luhan-op... Luhan-sshi." Seulgi stuttered. Aigoo. That kid is as cute as Jungkook.

"Just call us oppa, Seulgi-ah...It won't kill you." I said. The girl seemed relieved.

"Kaja."

Luhan and Seulgi went out of the hospital. The moment they left, Jungkook began pushing his bed near Myungsoo's.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm moving the bed so we can make one large bed." Our maknae replied seriously.

"And what is it for?"

"So that the four of us can sleep on it... I missed those times we sleep together. Luhan-hyung always end u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter