Knowing Them Better

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

 

The moment I left our HQ, I knew I was far from losing. She kissed me back. It was something she hasn't done when Myungsoo kissed her. 

When I reached home, I found suitcases gathered in the living room. As I was about to ask our maid about those suitcases, someone came in from the kitchen.

"Long time no see..." she said as she went nearer. "You've grown really tall... Did you miss me, Marky?"

"Aniyo."

"Aigoo... You've gotten grumpy, little brother. Umma and appa will be staying in US to take care of a business deal. So they sent me here... They don't want out Baby Marky alone." This person's really annoying me...and she happens to be my older sister.

"Noona, I'm not five anymore."

"I know. But you're still my younger brother so you must live with it, arasseo?" Noona went back into the kitchen.

As I was about to answer back, Jungkook and Luhan suddenly arrived. And I must say, Jungkook is a mess.

"Kookie-ah..." I called him out.

"Hyuuunnngggg...." He said as he went near and hugged me. "I'm sorry hyung... I'm sorry." Even though he doesn't tell me anything, I knew it. Looks like Myungsoo already told them.

"It's okay. Shhh... Stop crying already. I'm fine."

"What's with the tears, Jeon Jungkook?" my sister said as she went back in the living room. For a split second, Jungkook tears were forgotten and are replaced by a wide smile.

"Noona! You're here! I missed you!" That kid can really move on fast. 

"Chorong-noona" Luhan blurted out when he saw my sister. 

"It's been a long time, Lu." Luhan once admitted that he likes my sister and I swear they had something before my sister migrated to US. It's just that they never had the chance to say it.

"Are you staying?"

"Ne. I had to babysit this baby. Since they say he's in his rebellious phase." Luhan just laughed at my sister's remark while I was there being referred to as "baby".

"I'm not a baby! And I'm not rebellious?" I suddenly said. But they just laughed it off at what seemed like their secret joke.

"Wait. We're missing someone. Where's the great Kim Myungsoo?"

"He's on a date." Luhan answered the question for me.

"Ahh, arasseo. Just make sure you pull him here tonight with his girlfriend for my welcome party. I missed you guys. Boys in our school were terrible brats." she laughed as she grabbed her phone and called the caterer. 

Tonight is going to be great. We will have to forget our issues and continue. I don't want my sister knowing what happened... Because she can get really annoying.


Myungsoo POV

We were currently at Myungdong having the time of our lives. It's actually my first time here. I usually avoid crowded places but seeing her enjoy everything she sees, I guess coming here wasn't a bad idea after all.

I know the call she received awhile ago was from Jiyeon. It was obvious. Her facial expression changed immediately and at that point I was sure she wasn't faking it. I'm seriously getting myself into trouble. Will I be able to make her truly love me back? Or will I be hurt just like I expected it to be?

"Myung. Are you fine?" she suddenly asked.

"Ne. I'm sorry I spaced out for a while." I replied with a smile. 

"Look at what I bought." She showed me her phone and grabbed mine. Just then I realized that she bought couple cases for our phones. Okay, I wasn't used to the couple thingy. I've never done it before. "You don't like it?" she said with a pout. Since when did she get this cute?

"Aniyo. I love it. Thank you Ms. Arrogant." Then she smiled.

We went all over Myungdong, took pictures, ate whatever food we found delicious, bought some couple stuff... And before we realize it, the sun is about to set.

My phone suddenly rang and seeing Mark's name on the screen made me answer it immediately.

"Myung..." Mark said from the other line. "Noona arrived today. She wants you to have dinner here ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter