Jeju Confrontation

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Myungsoo and his friends left the hideout before the sun has risen the next day. They were all excited at the same time nervous. Just as what Irene told them, guards were with them all along. 

After what seemed an eternity, they arrived at the place where they would meet. It was still 5 AM. Mark and Soojung are due to arrive after one hour. 

"Why are we here?" Myungsoo asked his friends when they arrived in front of what seemed like an abandoned building. "This doesn't look like a safe house, no offense, Irene."

"This isn't my house." Irene replied.

"Then why are we here?" Myungsoo continued.

"Mark told us to go to this place." Luhan answered.

"Are you sure it was Mark-hyung?" Jungkook said. "I don't feel good about this place."

"It was him. He used the code, MT930904." Chorong joined in the conversation.

"Let's just go in." Myungsoo said.

Irene asked her guards to wait a bit further from the house and check the perimeter. The building seemed empty and there were no cars around so they thought it was safe for them. 

"Maybe the guards will scare Mark and Soojung once they get here. It's better if they stay a bit further." Irene said and the rest agreed.

They entered the building silently and went to the room where Mark had texted. They were supposed to reach for the door when Chorong spoke.

"Wait a minute." Chorong said and the others stopped to look at her. "How did Mark knew about this building when he hasn't been in Jeju all his life?"

It took them a few seconds before they understood what was happening.

"Run!" Luhan shouted. They were about to go back to the front door when suddenly strong arms grabbed them one-by-one. They tried to fight but were unsuccessful. 

Myungsoo looked at his friends and saw them being hit on the head as they all fell unconscious. Myungsoo also felt a blow on his head and what came next was darkness.


"Wake up!" a familiar voice echoed in the silence and they all stirred. They were tied separately all over the room. Jungkook and Luhan were on the floor. Their hands were on their back and tied with a rope. On the other hand, Irene and Seulgi were on a larger sofa. Chorong and Myungsoo were tied on separate chairs at the center of the room.

"It's about time you all wake up." They looked at the man who was speaking.

"Appa." Myungsoo said in a trembling voice.

"You really thought you could deceive me? But I must commend you for going this far." 

"How..."

"Simple." Mr. Kim said as he held a phone in his hand.

"That's mine." Luhan said. "If you know the code, then Mark must have texted..."

"Where's Mark and Soojung?" Chorong shouted.

"Watch your voice, little girl. Your brother could have got away easily but he chose to be a hero." That statement made Chorong even angrier as she fought against the restraints. "That's no use, darling. I prepared that chair specially for you... I mean, I saw you knock my guards out, I better be careful."

"Why are you doing this, appa?" Myungsoo asked with his head down.

"Because you seem to be so hard-headed my dear son." Mr. Kim replied.

"I'm not marrying Jiyeon. And she's marrying someone else already."

"I know. I got the news already."

"Then why are you still doing this, appa? Wae?" Myungsoo shouted with tears on his eyes. "Why are you hurting me? Do you hate me so bad? What can I do to make you stop?"

"Bring me back my wife." His father replied as he looked at his son with cold eyes.

"Appa, I cannot do that."

"Then you can't stop me either." He said. "We were supposed to go on a vacation the day after that day she brought you to the playground. I didn't allow you to go there but you cried and insisted on it. If you just listened, she would still be alive!"

"Stop it, Mr. Kim!" Chorong shouted. "You cannot blame Myungsoo for something he didn't intend to do. He lost his mother too! And he suffered your cold treatment all his life. It was painful for him to lose both his mother and his father! Mrs. Kim saved your son for a reason, Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter