Happy Ending?

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later...


Third Person POV

"I do."

The crowd clapped the moment the groom kissed his bride. Everybody was happy except for that sulking boy beside his girlfriend.

"I'm jealous. I'm jealous." Myungsoo whispered to his girlfriend's ear.

"Do you want to be the groom? Go ahead. Let's break up." Soojung said jokingly which led to her boyfriend's aegyo blast.

"Yeobo~ It's not that. I want to marry you already..."

"Don't use aegyo on me, Kim Myungsoo...and don't call me yeobo."

"Yeobo~"

"Don't call him Myungsoo, Soojung-ah. That's L you're talking to. He uses aegyo to get what he wants." Luhan chimed in.

"I don't!" Myungsoo replied.

"You're not the maknae so straighten up." Chorong said hitting Myungsoo gently on arm. But knowing Chorong, a gentle hit can be really painful.


After the wedding, the guests went to greet the newly-wed.

"Jiyeon! Kai! Congratulations!" Myungsoo happily greeted them and his friends all shook their heads.

"Is he drunk or something?" Kai asked.

"Aniyo. He just ate too much chocolate last night. He didn't know the chocolate contained rum so he's a bit not himself today. He'll be back later. Sorry for that." Soojung explained.

"I like this Myungsoo better. He's talkative and friendly." Kai added.

They all gathered together that night in a private beach owned by Kai's family just to have a get together. They have many things to celebrate starting with Jiyeon and Kai's marriage. Also, the new medicine cured Mark. The doctor was positive that the headaches will no longer bother him. Soojung and Myungsoo going to the university together with Luhan who's now engaged to Chorong. Jungkook was a bit sad because his close friend, Seulgi, went back to Japan when her exchange program ended. Irene was on a business trip and was expected to be back that night.

"Where's Mark?" Chorong said while looking for his brother.

"They're near the shore. I heard Mark will ask Irene-unnie to be his girlfriend tonight. She'll be arriving tonight, right?" Soojung answered.

"Really? Really? Really?" Chorong excitedly replied. Jiyeon just nodded as the girls continued to prepare for their dinner in the kitchen. Just then the back door made a sound and Myungsoo went in. He went to Soojung and gave her a back hug.

"Such a lovey-dovey couple..." Chorong commented.

"Are you back to normal, Mr. Jerk?" Soojung asked.

"Ne. Aish, what did I do awhile ago? I swear I'm not eating those chocolates again!" Myungsoo replied.

"Kai liked your noisy self, though." Jiyeon said.

"Kai must have hated us... We ruined your honeymoon."

"Aniyo, this was actually his plan. He wants to get closer to you, guys."

"Then, closer we will be. Should I make him drunk?"

"Noona..." Jungkook suddenly barged in the kitchen and pulled Soojung away from Myungsoo. The latter glared at their maknae. "Did you bake some cookies?"

"Ya, Jeon Jungkook... how can..." Myungsoo stopped the moment Soojung shot a threatening look at him.

"It's inside my bag, Kookie-ah. Just get it there... It's all yours." Soojung said and the boy bowed and left. "Don't be insensitive, Myung. He's still sad. One of his closest friend just left."

"But it's been only 5 months!" 

"Said the person who planned to call the police when I was out of his sight for only 30 minutes."

"Jungkook knows where Seulgi is...but that, I didn't know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter