Sayonara

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

It was a bright Saturday morning. It was still early but Chorong-noona asked me to be in their house. What could it possibly be that couldn't wait?

Nevertheless, I dressed up and went to the Tuan's mansion. I was surprised to see Jungkook and Luhan already there.

"What's this all about, noona?" I asked.

"Have a seat, Myung. Mark will be here in a while." I followed without another question. Mark came down and when he saw me, his expression changed almost immediately. And without another word, they left the two of us alone.

"I don't understand this, Mark."

"I know. I'm sorry." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm leaving, Myung."

"Mwo?" Why is he leaving? Where? When? "Is... Is it because of me?"

"Aniyo... It's because I have to think straight again. I can't do it here... And don't worry, it will just take us five months."

"Us?... Us who?"

"Noona and Luhan." He answered. "We'll be in Japan for an exchange student program."

"But...Jungkook?"

"We explained everything to him, Myung. Of course, he did not like the idea but we managed."

"Mianhe, Mark. I don't want this to end up like this." He was calm as he was listening to me. He's becoming the Mark I knew again.

"It's fine. I've only looked at Soojung for 5 years and seeing her with another guy has been terrible. Most specially because that guy is my bestfriend. But don't worry, Myung. I don't hate you."

"Is there something I can do to make you stay?" I hopefully asked. Yes, he became sort of my rival when it comes to Soojung but he's still my bestfriend and he's leaving me. Why am I so good at making people leave me?

"Sorry, Myung. It's been settled. Our papers are complete. We're leaving on Tuesday."

"It's that fast?" He just nodded.

"That's why I have a favor..."

"What is it?"

"I want to spend one day with Soojung." I found myself nodding at his request and he smiled. 

"Kamsahamnida... And one more thing, don't ever hurt her."


[The Day After]

Soojung POV

I woke up early today. Mark called me last night and asked me to meet him at an amusement park. I really don't know what the occasion was. I was supposed to decline but he said that Myungsoo knows about it. Myungsoo hasn't called me either. He's been avoiding my calls since last night. What happened to that jerk?

I went out of the HQ and walked towards the bus stop. As I was waiting for the bus, I saw a familiar face in an elegant cafe just infront the bus stop. It was undeniably Myungsoo. As I was about to wave my hands for him to see me, I was surprised when a young girl hugged her and from my angle, it looked rather intimate. And that girl happens to be Jiyeon.

My heart was beating fast but I was sure I wasn't nervous. This feeling is different. I'm sure I haven't felt this before. What is happening to me? I grabbed my phone and dialed Myungsoo's number and luckily he answered it.

"Mr. Jerk!" I greeted happily. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home, Soojung." He said coldly. He lied to me. "Are you with Mark?"

"Aniyo, not yet. I'm actually at the bus stop." I answered back. "I called because I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter