Out of the Picture

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung POV

I was terribly shaking when I saw Jiyeon on the front door. What was I supposed to do? I can't possible just greet her, can I?

"Soojung." I heard a faint voice as arms enveloped my shaking body. "I'm sorry if she terrified you. It won't happen again, I promise."

I just nodded. How can I possibly explain the reason for being this frightened? 

"I'm fine. You better go back on the sofa. It's as if you're going to pass out anytime." I said managing a smile. He followed and sank back on the sofa. "Don't  worry about me."

By nighttime, Myungsoo's fever has gone down. I was relieved that he's already better.


The next day, as I was about to go to school, he was there standing and waiting for me.

"Let's go, Ms. Arrogant or we'll be late." I took huge steps to catch up with him. When I was finally by his side, he placed his arm on my shoulders and grabbed me closer. We stayed that way until the school gates are visible. I immediately pulled away from him and was about to enter first, just like the first time we went to school together but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh...to school?" I replied.

"And you're leaving me here?"

"I think..."

"Aniyo. Let's go in together. Kaja!" He said as he grabbed my hand tightly.

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo. What's this? People might see us."

"I don't care. My  friends already know I'm dating you. There's no point hiding it." He said with a smile.

"But..."

"Wae? You don't want to be seen holding hands with me?" 

"It's not that. Your fangirls might kill me." I replied without looking in his eyes.

"Look at me Jung Soojung." He said and I did. "As long as I'm here, you don't have to be scared of anyone...Not even Park Jiyeon."

I just nodded but deep inside... I was hurting... The more I hang around Kim Myungsoo... The more I question myself if I could really let him go once this ends...

We entered the campus his hand still holding mine. I could hear whispers from people. I could feel their stares piercing my skin. I never had attention like this before and it's all because I was holding this person's hand.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaa... Who's this girl????" one of his fangirls asked. We stopped on our tracks and girls began to gather around. Is my boyfriend a superstar? 

"She's my girlfriend." he coldly said and the girls began to scream and cry... Is this really happening??? "And anyone who touches a strand of her hair will have to die." And with that, we left them. Others were in tears. Others remained stunned.

"What was that for, Mr. Jerk?" I asked once we were alone.

"I'm just going public. I'm proud of my girlfriend you know..." he said with a smirk.

"You had girlfriends before...and this did not happen..." I pointed out. I knew Myungsoo had previous girlfriends and one of them is Jiyeon. But he never went as far as 'going public'.

"You're the first girl I am dating in this school. You're the first girlfriend I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter