Part of Our Lives

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

It was so early in the morning but the great Mark Tuan already called and want us to go to our HQ. What is the problem with this guy? He definitely knows I don't wake up early on weekends.

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo. I know you're still on your bed. Get up, now! This is important!", Mark yelled as I answered his call for the 5th time that morning. He can get really annoying sometimes. I woke up, took a bath and went to the HQ without eating breakfast. 

By the time I arrived, the others were already there. Mark, Luhan, Jungkook and wait, why is she here? I was supposed to react upon seeing that arrogant girl in our sanctuary but Luhan spoke.

"Save it, Myung. Sit down and hear this out."

I had no choice but to sit down and listen. 

"What's this all about, Marky?", I asked.

"Uh, Soojung, she needs a place to stay. I was wondering if we could let her use the guest room?", Mark said.

"And what do we get in return?", I asked.

"About that... I haven't thought about that."

"She doesn't have to do anything. But Soojung-sshi, don't stay out too late.", Luhan said.

"Ne." she answered.

"Prepare our lunch everyday, Noona. Do you know how to cook? I want to eat something delicious!", Jungkook chimed in. "How does it sound hyungs? We come here every lunchtime to eat."

"Sounds good to me." Luhan said. "I haven't had homemade food for a long time... Myung?"

"..."

"I- I actually haven't cooked for somebody else so I don't know how it would taste like.", the arrogaint girl said in a surprisingly unarrogant way.

"It's fine, Noona. I'll eat it even if it gets burned and tastes bitter!", Jungkook happily said. Why does these three get along with her well?

"But I want to hear what you think Myung.", Mark abruptly said. As much as I don't want this girl being part of our lives, I have no choice. They like her for some reason I do not see. 

"Fine. But no sneaking in my room. It's strictly off limits." And with that I stood up and went in my room to sleep.

[Fast Forward, three days after]

Soojung POV

Even though I do not want to stay in their HQ, it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter