Enduring

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Howdy! It's me again. Sorry for the late update guys, been busy lately... So here's the chapter that will explain how everything happened. Also, this is the full conversation  of Myungsoo and Jiyeon. I hope you'll all like it. I'll really do my best to update soon. Thank you for all the comments. It really makes me happy to read them. Love you all! XOXO

 

 

[Flashback]

Mark POV

I've never been so confused and shocked in my life. I never expected he would do basically anything just to get what he wants. At times like this, you have to get everything you have. Myungsoo's father left with that contented smile written all over his face. He told me we were on the same side of the coin but I refuse to believe it. Mr. Kim may have the intelligence, the power, the influence and the money to make things work according to his plans but there is one thing he failed to consider, I have my friends.

"Lu, gather everyone at the HQ. And sneak both Myungsoo and Jungkook out of the hospital. Make sure nobody will see you. I'll explain later."

I ended the call and headed for the only place that the adults will not be able to find us, our headquarters. When I got there, everybody was looking at me with worried faces.


"What's this, Mark?"

"We have to do something." I said. I told them what happened earlier. I saw sadness in Myungsoo's eyes as I was telling the story. Even though his father is pure evil, I know he still cares about him because if not, he would have runaway a long time ago. 

"He went overboard then. I can't believe he's doing this." Myungsoo said. "But Mark, thank you...for telling us even if he threatened Chorong-noona."

"Don't worry about that Myung. I've trained for self defense since I was 5. I don't think they could get me that easy." Noona said with a smile.

"So what's the plan Mark?" Irene asked.

"It would be difficult to move since they know each of us and each of the places we could be well except for this HQ but we can't stay here as well." I started. "We first need to have a place to stay hidden. Irene?"

"I'll make some arrangements." she replied as she grabbed her phone and went to the kitchen.

"I told Mr. Kim that I accepted the offer. And he informed me that by the time Myungsoo and Jungkook will be discharged tomorrow, he will lock up Myung and that is my chance to leave."

"But you won't really take Soojung away, would you?" He asked cutely. This guy has really an aegyo disorder. How can he do aegyo at times like this?

"I could but I wouldn't. I know how to play fair Myung. If Soojung chooses me, I would like that decision to come from her heart." The jerk seemed to be relieved with my answer. Just then, Irene came back.

"My family has property in Jeju. It is under my English name so nobody will know about it. But we have one problem." We look at her waiting for her to continue. "Soojung still needs medical attention. I could arrange the apparatus and medicine she needs but we need to find a doctor. We need somebody who won't talk or else our plans would be worthless."


"I'll take care of that." Seulgi said. "My cousin is a doctor who specializes in that area. She can help us. And as long as your father can't speak Japanese, we'll be fine. She can't speak Korean."

"That's great. It's settled then." I replied. Everything is going according to plan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter