Truth vs Lie

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung POV

What did I get into? How am I supposed to do it? Buya...

"Soojung-ah, are you okay?", Mark said. I was in the kitchen preparing our lunch. The rest are in the living room waiting.

"I'm fine. I'll be done in a while." I smiled.

Aish... I should get my thoughts straight. I'm seriously going crazy. Just then, I accidentally placed my hand on the pot's hot surface. I yelped in pain and found myself sitting on the kitchen floor and clutching my injured hand.

To my surprise, a hand held mine and tried to check my minor burn. When I look at him, I expected it to be Mark, my guardian angel, but no, the person holding my hand wasn't an angel, he's a jerk.

"Are you okay?", he asked coldly still holding my hand. It was unusual of him to do this. But I remember Jiyeon's offer so when he was staring at my hand, I took the opportunity to move my face terribly close to his. 

I pretended to look at my injury too and decided to look at him the moment he looks at me. Yeah right, I learned it from dramas. It was supposed to trigger emotions, I hope... *crosses fingers*

And when the perfect moment came, we were staring at each other and our noses were just centimeters apart. I pretended to be surprised at the sudden closeness. But whatever, I initiated it. I think I can win an acting award for this.

We continued the staring contest and I was surprised to find out that he is very, very handsome. He isn't as accommodatin as Mark but his bad boy aura makes him a lot handsome. His pupils are black which can lure you to places you never imagine. His nose perfectly completes his face. And his lips, his lips... are very sinful... Aish, I mentally slapped myself. Byeontae!

"Noona!!!" Jungkook suddenly appeared in the kitchen. When he saw us, in that undeniably questionable position, he lost his grip on the glass he was holding. The glass broke into pieces and just then, Mr. Jerk shielded me from the broken pieces.

"Jeon Jungkook. What the hell was that? Are you trying to kill us?" Mr. Jerk shouted at their maknae. But Jungkook was rooted into the spot.

Luhan and Mark hurriedly went into the kitchen and found a surprised Jungkook, an angry jerk and me, sprawled on the kitchen floor surrounded by broken glass.

"What happened?", Luhan asked.

"Mi- Mianhe, hyung. I lost my grip." Jungkook said.

"Soojung, are you okay?" Mark said as he helped my stand up.

"I'm fine. I accidentally touched the pot and got my hand burnt. M- uh.. Myu- Myungsoo-sshi was helping me. And Jungkook came and lost his grip on the glass."

"I'll get the first aid kit. Jungkook-ah, are you sick? You're very pale and you're not careless to just lost your grip on things."

"Aniyo hyung. I just remembered Siwoo and Sena's scene in My Lovely Girl. Remember that hyung? When their faces were near each other? I want to try it too!"

I gulped. Oops. He really saw it. And I love his innocence.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook. As much as we want you to grow up, start at the beginning... Get a crush first! Aigoo... See that Myung? This is all your faul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter