Silence Before the War

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I am so pissed off. A rotten girl just called me a jerk. No one, not a single person alive can talk to me like that. We're at our HQ (headquarters). It is where we usually hang out when we're bored...and really annoyed.

"Myung, stop it will you. You're making us dizzy.", Luhan finally said something. Of course, I did not listen. I always do what I want.

"She was just a bit disappointed with what you said.", Mark added.

"Disappointed? I just told the truth! She is stupid that's why she bumped into the car. And now she's refusing help? How dare she!", I insisted while pounding my fist on a table.

"It's true hyung. You are a jerk.", Jungkook suddenly said. 

"Mwo?!" I can't believe this. The day hasn't ended yet but two people already called me a jerk.Mark and Luhan we're surprised too.

"Jiyeon-noona said. You pathetic jerk. Cheating ***. Good-for-nothing two-timer. You think you are that handsome? Ha! Go to hell. You-", Jungkook read the message in my phone in his most calm, innocent voice. I do not know what to feel. It was just like an innocent angel reading curse words for the very first time.

"Ya! Jungkook-ah. Stop it." Mark said as he grabbed the phone from the maknae's hands.

"Aigoo. Kim Myungsoo, will you hide your phone? It's been teaching Jungkook a lot of bad things lately. Last time. Aigoo... I don't want to remember.", Luhan said while patting Jungkook's head.

"I'm not a kid anymore!!!", Jungkook shouted. They laughed.

"Hey! I'm the main star here!", I stated but they did not hear me. "And I am about to make things a little hotter."

Soojung POV

I think I'm really crazy. Am I? It was a good thing that Mr. Jerk's fan girls did not kill me today. I really thought they would attack me or something just like what they did to Geum Jan Di. Aish, I'm watching too many dramas.

And now I'm back to the reality... When I got home, my father wasn't there. He was probably with his 'drinking' buddies.  I changed my school uniform into my working clothes and went straight to my very first part-time job for today. 

After class, I go straight to Mr. Huang's Flower Shop. I do errands there. Sometimes, I do the deliveries. He pays me a good amount. Also, he offered to cover my school fees in exchange of tutoring his son every weekend. So there, half of my problem is covered as long as I manage to keep Tao's grades above the failing mark which wasn't that hard because that kid listens to me.

[Two Hours Later]

I am now on my way to my second part-time job. It wasn't as fun as the first one. But it was easy that's why I accepted it. I just have to give out flyers for their chicken restaurant. And when every flyer was given out, I can go. The money I get really isn't that much but at least, I earn something while waiting for my shift.

The last job I do everyday is my coffee shop shift. I like it here because I don't feel sleepy even by just smelling the coffee I serve. I arrived at Coffee Haven, wore my uniform and stationed myself near the counter. The customers don't usually come around this time so this shift is particularly quiet. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Cof-" I stopped immediately when I saw who entered. With that signature smirk and annoying face, who can ever forget this jerk. I was amazed though because he did not say a word and just sat on one of the tables.

"Soojung-noona!", a cute guy said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter