His Terrible Past

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please prepare your hearts for the next chapters. There would be drama. But don't worry, I'm not a fan of sad endings. :) We're getting close to the end now. Thank you for all my readers who subscribed, upvoted and commented in this story. Once Faux Love is finished, I will be continuing on my other fanfic "Crossroad of Love" and if I can handle it, I will be uploading the sequel of Unexpected entitled "Unforgettable"... So stay tuned! 

This chapter will be about our Myungsoo's past and the reason why his relationship with his father is on the rocks. Another secret will also be revealed... For those who can guess it, well... I haven't thought of a prize yet. hahaha.  Have fun reading! Don't exit without leaving a comment! I'll be waiting.

XOXO

 

 

[Flashback]

Third Person POV

"Songyi-ah, your son is so cute. I hope I brought my daughter with me." A lady named Hyejung commented.

"You should have. We are bestfriends but you haven't showed me your daughter yet."

"I'll bring her along soon. She's two years old like Myungsoo."

"We'll set up the date then. Since their parents are close, our son and daughter should become close too. And who knows, maybe they could date in the future." the other woman giggled.

"You're a very lucky person, Kim Songyi. You have a comfortable life. You married a wonderful husband and have a handsome son."

"What are you talking about, Jung Hyejung? Haha. You married a good man too and have a daughter who I'm sure as beautiful as you."

"Jung Jaerim is a good man. But he's too contented with his debt-driven life. He's not as ambitious as Kim Soohyun." Hyejung replied.

"My husband is full of confidence and dreams. I wouldn't have seen his good side without your help. You were the one that brought us together. Kamsahamnida." Songyi said.

Songyi was a highschool girl when she first met Hyejung. They became friends despite the differences in social status. Songyi's family owned a vast farmland which is the main source of employment in that little town. On the other hand, Hyejung's family was working for them. 

Envious girls often call Hyejung as social-climber but Songyi always defended her friend. They stayed loyal to each other until Soohyun came. He came from Seoul. He was arrogant, handsome and extremely rich. Their family moved in town because of a business transaction with Songyi's parents.


Hyejung fell in love with Soohyun at first sight but the boy only has his eyes for Songyi. Despite the hurt she felt, she still helped the guy to get close to Songyi. Songyi and Soohyun eventually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter