Missing You

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Characters! I hope you like them. They're both cute. :)

 

Soojung POV

It's been already two months since Mark left. And aside from the call I got when they arrived in Japan, I haven't heard from them. Myungsoo, Jungkook and I still have lunch together but there were times when we were eating Jungkook would suddenly cry. I know that kid misses his friends so much. I missed them too. 

As for Myungsoo and I, our relationship is still the same. We look happy. We are happy but at the end of the day, there's still something wrong with what we have. 

People have been used to seeing us together and even Jiyeon hasn't called me. I must say, the past month has been pretty quiet and calm.

I still haven't had the guts to confront Myungsoo about what I saw in the cafe that day. I don't have the right to accuse him of cheating and most of all, I was scared to know why he was there that time. 

"Looks like Ms. Arrogant is daydreaming about me." He said with that smirk I got used to. "Care to share what you're thinking?"

"Nothing. I'm thinking what to cook for lunch." I lied, AGAIN.

"Make sure it's delicious. Someone's joining us for lunch."

"Who?"

"The exchange student from Japan. She's in Jungkook's class and even though it's been two months that she's here, she's still having a hard time adjusting. That's why the teacher asked Jungkook to accompany her for extra credit."

That reminds me of what I'm doing. Pretending that I love Myungsoo for money.

"What does she like then?"

"She'll like anything you cook, I'm sure." He said confidently.

"Aigoo. Don't flatter me." I replied jokingly.

"Then come here and give me a kiss."

"Byeontae!" I laughed. I've been used to these types of jokes already. I must admit that the past month has made us a lot closer. I got to know more about Kim Myungsoo behind his trademark smirk and ice prince personality. He actually almost lives in the HQ. He's here 24/7 until Jungkook reprimanded him and asked him to go home.

Just then, the bell rang indicating our lunchbreak. We immediately went to the HQ to prepare our lunch.

"Let's just prepare soup, yeobo." Myungsoo suddenly said.

"Arasseo. Wait, what did you say? Yeobo?" It was the first time he used that word to call me.

"Wae? You don't like it?" He said pouting.

"It's too cheesy. I prefer Ms. Arrogant. It's original." I said with a smile.

"Arasseo, yeobo." Aish, hard-headed Kim Myungsoo is hard-headed.

We prepared soup just as we planned. Luckily, our afternoon classes will start an hour late because of an emergency faculty meeting. After a few minutes, Jungkook arrived with his friend.

"We're here!!!" Jungkook announced. We immediately went to the living room to meet them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo..." A pretty girl greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Jungkook's classmate." I said.

"Ne. My name is Seulgi. I'm from Japan."

"It's nice to meet you Seulgi-ah. My name's Soojung. Let's be comfortable with each other."

"Ne. Unnie." I just smiled. She's really cute. She's a bit boyish but that adds to her charm.

After half an hour, the soup was ready and we gathere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter