Selfish Decisions

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

We've been waiting since forever but Mark hasn't called. I was seriously worried both for him and Soojung. Did something bad happen? Did my father catch up with our plan? 

We were are restless but we all knew we had to wait for that call. It was 6PM when the guards told me that we have to go back. Great.

"Don't worry. I'll visit you once Mark calls. Don't worry too much." Jiyeon softly whispered when she hugged me. I just nodded. I said my goodbye to my friends and looked at Soojung's picture. Will I ever see her again?

In no time, I was back in my prison cell. My father was drinking wine inside my room when I arrived.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Don't be rude, my dear son. I'm here to celebrate." He answered.

"I'm not in the mood so please go out." 

He just stood up and left, leaving behind the wine and an extra glass. I poured myself some and began drinking. I couldn't stop thinking about Soojung and Mark. Were they able to make it without raising my father's suspicion? All I could do is wait... But the thing about waiting is that it slowly kills you.


Mark POV

We arrived at the airport in the U.S. Just like our deal, there were no guards following our every move. We were given a private plane to transport Soojung because of her current condition. We arrived at the place I personally arranged for us. Mr. Kim agreed to let us go as long as we don't contact anyone back in Korea. Yes, he trusts me that much... I was supposed to call Luhan but silently cursed at myself the moment I found out that I left my phone in the plane. I decided to call them the moment I get myself a new phone the next day. I hope they don't get worried.

"It's been a long trip, Soojung. I hope you're not tired." I said to Soojung after Seulgi's cousin and the medical team she brought left. 

I felt sleepy but I did not want to leave Soojung alone so I slept while sitting down by her bed. Because of the uncomfortable position, I leaned my head on the bed and drifted to dreamland.


Soojung POV

Everything was a blur and the moment I opened my eyes I was in an elegant room which was more of a house than a hospital. And scanned the room to find Mark sleeping beside me. I tried to recall what happened. Right, I found out that Myungsoo's stepmother is my mom...and that Myungsoo is marrying Jiyeon. Myungsoo... where could he be at this moment? I was hoping he's fine and of course Jungkook.

I remembered hearing their voices encouraging me to wake up. But it must have been a dream.

I looked at Mark...He's here... But he's in Japan... I reached out and gently caressed his hair just to make sure he wasn't just my ima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter