My Father's Love

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WARNING: Character Death... Prepare your hearts. 

A/N: I'll be doing this in advance. Yes, it's the first time I'm writing a warning because it's also the first time a character dies in my story... I think there will be two more chapters then an epilogue... and its done. T_T I can't believe that it's almost the end... Thank you very much! Thank you! Thank you! 

Thank you for those who added me as friend and for those who sent me messages. I love you all!

XOXO

 

 

Third Person POV

"Mianhe, appa." Myungsoo said as tears were falling down his cheeks. "I should have died back then. Thank you for everything."

"You never knew how it feels like to lose someone you love more than your life. When they're gone, it felt like you died with them." Mr. Kim replied. "I lived my life trying to be my parents' perfect son. I grew up loving nothing but money. Song yi came and changed everything. But you killed the only person I loved more than money."

"How about me, appa? Haven't you loved me as your son even once?"

"I never wanted a son. But Song yi wanted one. If I had known, you'd kill her, I shouldn't have agreed. But my hatred against you kept me alive..."


Mr. Kim pointed the gun to his son but when he looked at him, those eyes... remind him of somebody. Those eyes that made him happy. Those eyes that changed him as a person. Those eyes that taught her how to love and be happy.

"Don't look at me like that." Mr. Kim weakly said, remembering his wife from his son's eyes.

"People say that I look like you, appa... except for my eyes... It has always been from umma." Myungsoo said with a smile. "Even if you never loved me, I've always loved you as my father."

Myungsoo closed his eyes and waited for that gun shot that was supposed to end his life.

"Go out." Mr. Kim suddenly said. "Walk through that door and go out. Don't ever look back."

"Appa?"

"Go out! Now! Before I change my mind!"

Myungsoo did not want to leave his father but he obeyed him and headed for the door. He was about to leave when his father spoke.

"When you plan to have a son in the future, don't be a father like me. Mianhe, Kim Myungsoo. You deserve a better father. Don't live the life I lived."

Before Myungsoo could even react, a gun shot echoed in the silence of the building. Myungsoo watched his father's body crumpled to the floor. He immediately went to his side and cried.

"Appa. Appa. I'll call for help... Hold on. Please, hold on." 

"Don't bother, Myungsoo..." Mr. Kim said weakly. "I'll finally see Song yi again... Forgive me for everything." 

Mr. Kim smiled and Myungsoo must admit, it was the first time since his mother's death that he saw his father's face that contented and happy. Mr. Kim closed his eyes as he lost his breath of life.

"Please send my love to umma once you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter