Chapter 4

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door just in time to see Kai and collapse over the strange girl. She felt the wind knocked out of her as she saw HER Kai oppa in bed with a strange female in his bed.

She stood frozen at his door, too shocked even to speak out. She looked on as Kai pecked the girl on her lips and they both giggled like high school kids.

Suddenly the girl saw her and yelled in fright.

"Kai! Who's that?", she screamed, clutching Kai's arm. Kai jumped and turned. He froze as he saw Jay standing at the door, looking like she had seen a ghost.

They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Then Jay unfroze herself and took a step back. Kai was still too shocked to move. He hadn't even got out of bed. He was still lying over that strange girl, undressed and looking at Jay like a complete idiot. Jay put a hand over to stifle her sobs. She took a few more steps back and then turned around and ran down the steps.

After a while, it hit Kai.

"!", he screamed, as he jumped out of bed. He grabbed a tshirt and a pair of shorts lying on the chair and ran out the room after pulling them on.

"Jay!", he yelled, as he ran down the steps after her, "Jay!"

She was nearly at the door when he caught up with her. He grabbed her hand and turned her around. She jerked off his hand and yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!"

"Jay... I... I can explain!", Kai stammered.

"What are you going to explain? Huh?", Jay asked him, seething with anger, "WHAT THE CAN YOU EXPLAIN, KIM JONGIN?

"Jay... I'm sorry... Please listen to me...", Kai tried, as he made to hold her hand again.

"Don't you ing dare touch me with those hands!", she said through gritted teeth, "You've just been banging some and doing God knows what with her!"

With that she turned around and walked out of his house, without another backward glance.

 

 

 

 

"So, who was she?", Jinyoung asked, as Kai came back to the room. Jinyoung was the girl Kai had been in bed with. He didn't say anything as he sat down next to her on the bed. Jinyoung came closer to him and ran her fingers through his hair.

Kai sighed and lay back on the bed. Jinyoung leaned her chin on his chest and looked up into his eyes.

"She is my best friend.", Kai said, finally, "We have known each other since I was two and she was just born. We grew up together. We couldn't be without each other. When I was eighteen, I took her first kiss. It was my first too. Our families decided we would be together when she was five and I was seven. We grew up believing that, too. We never imagined ourselves with anyone else." Kai stopped. Jinyoung rubbed his toned chest and planted a kiss on it.

"Do you love her?", she asked him.

"I don't know...", said Kai, "I mean... I always thought I loved her. I like her a lot. But we never gave ourselves a chance with other people. But now, I'm not so sure."

"You can't force yourself to love anyone.", said Jinyoung softly, as she leaned in to kiss him. Kai hugged her around the waist and held her close as they shared a passionate kiss.

Kai felt terribly guilty and bad for Jay, as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter