Chapter 18

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before we begin... I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KILL ME!! ): ): I had exams (my mortal enemy)!

Ah well... I still have exams on Monday but I want to update :) So, friends? :-*

I would actually like to clarify that I might not be able to update regularly, because I'm a medical student and my university exams are coming up in like a month and I have to do like a total year and a half's studying in like a month (because I didn't study anything till now!) . So please don't be disappointed that I didn't update... I'll try my best to update as often an possible. Please don't desert me!!!!! If you do, it'll break my heart!!

THANKYOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED, UPVOTED AND COMMENTED! YOU GUYS MAKE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING! (Because medical school kills me....every friggin day!) I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤

Please do upvote if you like the story. It would mean so much to me (if I had a chance to get featured!) :P Sorry I'm asking for too much! Let's just get on with the story, shall we? I'm sorry for the abysmally long author's note!

ENJOY!! ⌒.⌒

 

Jay opened her eyes sleepily as she felt someone's breath tickling her face. Kai. Her Kai. His eyes were closed. He was still fast asleep. Jay admired his sleeping face. He looked calm and peaceful. His plump lips were slightly parted as he steadily breathed in and out. Jay withdrew her hand, which was around Kai's waist, and traced a finger over the bridge of his nose, down to his lips. As she reached his lips, she felt a sudden peck on her finger. Shocked, she withdrew her finger and stared at Kai, who has opened his eyes and was looking at her mischievously.

"You're awake...", she said softly, blushing a little.

"I've been awake for a while now...", Kai said, moving his face closer to hers and rubbing his nose against hers, "You're cute when you're sleeping."

His hand was still around her waist and he pushed their bodies together. Jay snuggled into his warm chest.

"Jay?", called Kai suddenly. Jay hummed back.

Kai lifted her face up and looked into her eyes.

"Jay, did you really forgive me?", he asked, his eyes filled with guilt and worry.

Jay sighed as she held the hand that was cupping her face.

"I didn't want to.", she said in a low voice, "But I love you too much for my own good."

Kai swallowed and asked, "Do you regret it? Forgiving me?"

Jay looked at him. He looked scared.

"I don't...yet", she said, slowly.

"But you might?", Kai cringed.

"Depends...if you hurt me again that way...but I'll probably just come back like a lost puppy if you apologize to me...", Jay mumbled.

Kai felt the tears pricking at the corner of his eyes. What Jay just said...it hurt. But Kai knew he deserved it. Jay was still angry with him, but she was too deeply in love with him. No matter how much Kai hurt her, she would never let go. He could have stabbed himself for hurting her like that. He knew he didn't deserve her. But after this incidence, he knew he couldn't live without her.

"I'm sorry...", Kai whispered. Jay who had gone back to snuggling against his chest, looked up, shocked, because it sounded like Kai was crying. Sure enough, tears were dripping out of his eyes, wetting the pillow.

"I'm sorry...", he whispered again, as he withdrew his hand from around Jay and made to get up from the bed. But Jay caught his hands and made him fall back on the bed.

She lifted herself off the bed and climbed up over Kai. She rested her head in the crook of his neck. Kai hugged her waist and planted kisses on her hair muttering "I'm sorry" every little while. Jay lifted her head up to see that his eyes were still wet. She tenderly wiped away the tears.

"I don't regret forgiving you.", she said, with a small smile, "I trust you. I know you won't hurt me again this way."

"I swear I won't!", whispered Kai, as some more tears leaked out his eyes because of the relief.

"And you don't regret me...um...taking you?", he asked, referring to the events of the previous night.

Jay blushed and said, "I don't. I'm glad you took me. I'm... I just regret it a little that I wasn't your first." Kai caressed her cheek and whispered lovingly, "You are my first, Jay. That...that thing with Jinyoung meant nothing. Nothing at all. Yesterday you made me feel like it's my first time." Kai blushed as he said this, making Jay giggle.

"Was I good?", asked Jay teasingly.

"You have no idea how y you looked my name like that!", Kai whispered against her lips, making her shudder with anticipation. He suddenly sat up and pulled her up with him, the comforter still covering their bodies.

"Are you sore? Is it still hurting?", he asked, his voice full of concern.

"It hurts a little, but I'll be fine.", Jay reassured him with a smile.

"Are you sure?", he asked, the concerned frown not leaving his face. Jay smiled and nodded.

He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head again.

"I love you, princess.", he whispered, resting his head against hers.

"I know...", said Jay, running a hand soothingly across his chest.

He pulled her up and made her sit on his lap, with her back resting against his chest. He slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter