Chapter 26

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna miss you guys!", Jay announced in a sad voice. "We'll miss you too babe!", Ming said, hugging her.

They were at the Beijing airport. Jay was going back home with her parents and Kai. After Ming let go of her, Lihwa engulfed her in her arms and said, "I really developed a unique friendship with you Jay! I'm so glad I met you!" "I'm glad too jiejie!", said Jay, hugging her back.

"Take care baby girl!", Kris said, pulling Jay into a bone crushing hug. "You too, oppa. And take care of Ming, okay?", Jay said, smiling at him. Kris nodded and hugged Ming around the waist as she chuckled. "Take care of her, Kai!", said Kris solemnly. "I mean to, hyung.", Kai answered just as solemnly.

Chen, Tao, Xiumin hugged the couple and said their goodbyes. Lay patted Kai on the back and kissed Jay's forehead quietly. "I hope we see you soon!", he said, smiling at them. The couple nodded and said they hoped the same.

Finally Kai and Jay turned to Luhan who was watching them quietly. "No more dramas okay?", Luhan said, before his face split into a grin. Kai and Jay grinned back. "No more dramas.", they agreed. "I dunno how long it will be before we meet again. I'm gonna miss you guys.", sighed Luhan.

"Actually oppa~", Jay said suddenly in a teasing voice. Kai and Luhan raised their eyebrows at her. "We might meet you sooner than you think!", Jay said, the teasing smile still on her face. "Wae?", asked Luhan, confused.

Jay snorted. "Are you not planning to invite us to your wedding?", she asked, placing her hands on her hips. Everyone turned to Luhan questioningly while the poor guy went beet red. Next to him, Lihwa blushed and bit her lower lip.

"Wedding?", Lay asked, poking Luhan in the chest. Luhan embarrassedly cleared his throat. "Erm...uh...ahem...", he stammered, not really saying anything.

"When did this happen?", Kris asked in a accusatory voice, earning him a slap on the hand from Ming. "Erm...yesterday evening...after we dropped Jay home from th hospital...", mumbled Luhan. Then turning to Jay he asked, "How did you know?"

Jay rolled her eyes, "Duh! You proposed to her in my frigging bedroom and then had an intense make out session and you expect me not to know?" "Oh god!", Lihwa cried and hid her face in her palms. Luhan smacked his forehead, "I knew it wasn't the right place..."

"I don't see a ring though...", murmered Tao, staring at Lihwa's hand making Luhan smile guiltily. "You proposed without a ring?", smirked Chen, "That desperate hyung?" "YAH!", yelled Luhan, covering his eyes in anguish, "I... I j-just d-didn't have a r-ring w-with me th-then b-but I w-wanted t-to pro-propose to her..." Lihwa turned away blushing furiously and buried her face in Luhan's chest. Luhan hugged her waist smiling shyly.

Suddenly everyone seemed to thaw out of their frozen shocked expressions. "Uwaaa~ Congratulations Lihwa jiejie and Luhan ge!!", squealed Ming. "Conggrats hyung!", Kai clapped Luhan on the back. Jay pulled Lihwa into a hug, "Congrats jiejie! I'm so happy for you!"

Luhan and Lihwa just smiled shyly as they thanked everyone. "It's been barely two months though...", Kris teased Luhan making him smile sheepishly. "Two months was more than enough to realize that I wanted him forever...", said Lihwa softly, turning to look at Luhan.

Jay smiled softly seeing Luhan return her loving look. "This is getting too sweet for me!", exclaimed Xiumin, covering his eyes. This made everyone laugh.

All too soon, it was time to leave. Everyone walked to where Jay's parents were waiting. They bowed to them politely and said their goodbyes. Kai and Jay waved to their friends one last time before following Jay's parents towards their gate.

Kai entwined his fingers with Jay's and sighed happily. Jay squeezed his hand as they boarded the flight together. Kai's and Jay's seats were a little away from Jay's parents' seats. Jay settled down in the window seat as Kai sat down next to her.

"You okay?", Kai asked, seeing Jay look a little queasy, "Are you pukish?" Jay gulped and shook her head, "I'll be okay. Its normal during pregnancy.", she said and closed her eyes and leaned her head on Kai's shoulder. "Go to sleep then.", Kai whispered and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter