Chapter 9

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...what now?", Kris asked Jay. Jay sighed and looked at him.

"I don't know...", she replied. She really didn't know the answer to that. What now? It seemed unlikely that she could go back to being on the same comfort level with Kai as she had been before. She couldn't stop loving him, but she wouldn't force him to love her back.

"You should go away for some time...you know...if you really want to get over him...", Kris suggested.

"Hmm?", she asked, "What do you mean? Where would I go away? What about university and stuff?"

"Take a break for some time from university and everything else.", suggested Kris.

"No...", Jay said, after a pause, "I should just concentrate on my studies and my dance and try to block him out. I'm going to start my final year anyway, next year. My work load will increase. It wont be difficult to keep his thoughts at base."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Jay...", Kris said, reaching out and holding her hand.

Jay smiled sadly, "I'll try not to, oppa..."

Kris sighed at her response. "I can't trust you to take care of yourself!", he said. Jay didn't say anything to that.

After a while, Kris said, firmly, "You should transfer to China."

"Wha-?", Jay began but Kris cut her across.

"No, listen to me. Transfer to China. Come back with me. That way you wont lag on your studies and you can get away from Kai for a while." he said, seriously.

Jay smiled at him understandingly. Kris saw the look and said immediately, "I've got no reason to suggest this other than to help you out, okay? You said you couldn't be with me once. I decided to let you go then. I won't force you to come back to me...if you don't want to..." He gave her a bitter smile.

Jay felt tears pricking at the corner of her eyes as she heard those words. If she was honest with herself, his presence affected her in a way Kai never had.

Yes, she loved Kai.

She loved it when he smiled at her.

She loved it when he praised her dance.

She loved it when he held her hand.

She loved it when he called her his princess.

She loved it when he looked at her lovingly.

She loved it when he kissed her.

She loved it when he touched her.

She loved his smile, his frown, his pout, his walk, his talk, his voice...

She loved each and everything about him and no one would ever replace him in that special corner of her heart.

But...

He never made her heart pound crazily when she looked at him. Kris did.

He never made her knees weak when he held her hand. Kris did.

He never made her scream out mentally or fangirl over him. Kris did.

He never made her experience that electric jolt pass through her when she was with him. Kris did.

Sure, he made her feel warm and fuzzy and loved. But Kris excited her very core.

So sat, in the cafeteria of Dong-A university hospital, Busan, a very confused 19 year old girl.

She looked at the man sitting infront of her. She thought of the man lying on the hospital bed. Both of them affected her in some way.

"Which of you do I love?", she thought to herself, "Which of you is my true love?"

She thought of Kai, who had claimed to love her but had been tempted by another female. It could happen to anybody but he did hurt her. "Should I choose you, Kai oppa?", she thought.

She looked at Kris. The man who also claimed to love her. Who had let her go because he believed she would be happy that way. Who had sacrificed his love for her happiness.

"What happiness?", she thought to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter