Chapter 27

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning princess~"

Jay squirmed a little as she felt warm breath hitting the back of her neck. She turned her head a little and opened her eyes a crack to see Kai. He had one arm around her and was resting his chin on her shoulders.

He was shirtless.

Jay blushed as she tried to remember what happened the previous night. "Nothing happened baby!", Kai smirked, seeing the look on Jay's face, making her blush even more. Jay mentally facepalmed herself as she noticed that she was completely dressed.

Okay, now that that was clear, next question. Where was she? This was definitely not her room. Come to think and of it, this place looked completely unfamiliar. "Where are we?", she asked Kai.

"You don't remember?", Kai asked, grinning. Jay shook her head, confused. "We are at our new house.", Kai said, sitting up on the bed. "New house?", Jay muttered as things from the previous day started appearing in her head.

Of course. New house. Their new house. Where she and Kai would live. They had got back from China the day before. Jay had spent one night with her parents. She had had that adult talk with her mother. Also lectures on dos and don'ts of her pregnancy.

The next morning both sets of parents had spilled the beams about the new house. The entire day their buttlers and chauffeurs had been busy shifting and arranging the house. Kai had taken her away from all the hue and cry. Their friends had ditched college, so they had all hung out together at Sehun's place.

By the end of the day she had been so tired that she had fallen asleep before even entering the house. She guessed Kai had carried her to the room and changed her into her pajamas and everything. She blushed at the thought even though they had done everything that there was to do.

She looked around the room that she was in right now. It looked like th master bedroom. Her and Kai's room. She smiled as she noticed the life size portrait of her and Kai together, adorning the wall behind the huge bed. One of the walls completely contained of french windows with pretty flowery curtains. The room was painted a soft pink, not too girly and not too bright. Just giving of a romantic vibe.

She chuckled as a pair of arms encircled her waist and a pair of lips landed on her cheek. "You seem pretty pleased with the room.", Kai mumbled. Jay leaned back onto his chest, "I like it a lot. Can we go see the rest of the house?"

Kai chuckled at her excited tone. "Right now?", he asked, lovingly her hair. At that moment, Jay retched and covered . Kai immediately let her go and followed her as she ran into the bathroom. He comfortingly patted her back as she puked into the sink.

After she was done, she panted and cleaned . "This is one part of pregnancy I'm so not going to enjoy!", Jay groaned. Kai pecked her lips and said, "Don't worry. We'll go through this together."

Jay squirmed away from him. "Don't kiss me now! I stink of puke!", she squealed. Kai chuckled and left her to take care of her business. Once both of them were ready, Kai asked, "What do you want for breakfast, princess?" "I'm not really hungry right now...", Jay pouted.

"But you need to eat.", Kai insisted, "Does anything sound good? Toast and jam? Soup? Eggs? Sausages?" "Eggs and sausages!", said Jay immediately. "Okay.", said Kai, kissing the tip of her nose. He took her hand and made his way to the kitchen.

He sat Jay down at th kitchen counter and busied himself with making breakfast. Jay watched him, fascinated. He seemed really into the job. Jay found herself falling for him deeper, if that was even possible.

"You look like you want to have me for breakfast!", Kai sniggered as he caught Jay staring at him. Jay smirked and shot back, "Will you let me?" Kai looked taken aback for a moment. "Aren't you supposed to blush when I say that?", he asked, looking at her incredulously. "That's way too cliché!", Jay shrugged, smiling mischievously.

Kai cocked an eyebrow and smirked at her. He slowly placed down the plate he had picked up and strode towards her, the smirk still plastered on his face. Jay stared at him unflinchingly, still grinning mischievously. Kai placed his hands on the kitchen counter on either side of Jay and leaned in towards her.

Jay inhaled his scent as he brought his face close to her. He slowly brushed his lips against hers. They felt as smooth as silk and as soft as velvet against her lips. Jay slowly curled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

"Feels like you really do want to eat me for breakfast!", Kai murmered against her lips, the smirk obvious in his tone. "Shut up!", Jay just mumbled and began to devour his lips. Kai slipped his arms around her waist and held her close as he made his tongue dance with hers.

"Mmmm~", Jay moaned into the kiss, wrapping her legs around Kai's waist easily, as she was sitting on the kitchen counter. Kai chuckled and pulled out of the kiss making her whine. "As much as I would love for this to go on, I think we need to stop making out on the kitchen counter before it leads to something else.", he said in a teasing voice. "How does it matter?", Jay grumbled, "I thought we are alone here."

Kai laughed out loud at Jay's words. "Princess! You're too cute!", he said, ruffling her hair, "But your breakfast's gonna burn if I don't take care of it now." "I was having a better breakfast!", Jay muttered and then blushed. Kai pecked her lips softly and rubbed his nose against hers.

He then sighed and placed his palm on her tummy. "Hey baby!", he said, bringing his face close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter