Chapter 1

Will you be my True Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten! I'm coming to get you! I hope you've hidden yourself well!!"

Five year old Jay, giggled from behind her hidey hole as she watched her best friend Kai look for her everywhere.

"You can't hide forever, you know!" Kai called again, looking behind the huge door. Frustrated, he scratched his head and looked around. He lifted aside the heavy curtains, but she wasn't there. Where did she hide herself? The seven year old boy fell on his arms and knees and crawled around the room looking under the bed and tables. She wasn't there either. Then he noticed a movement to his right. The lid of the little chest where he kept his toys seemed to be quivering. He stealthily moved towards and flipped the lid open.

"Aha!! I found you!!", he yelled in triumph as Jay jumped out of the chest.

"But you still have to catch me!!", Jay squealed gleefully and danced out of his reach. Kai ran towards her but she was very nimble and agile on her feet. She skipped and hopped and managed to escape from him. Kai changed tactics and came at her suddenly from the other side. She squealed and tried to escape but he caught her and both of them collapsed on the huge sofa, giggling.

"You got me!", giggled Jay.

"I did!", Kai grinned happily, as he sat up next to her on the sofa.

"Hello kids! Having fun?", asked Kai's dad, who just walked into the room.

"Yes uncle Kim!", said Jay happily.

"Dad!", said Kai, all excited, as he scrambled down from the sofa, "did you get me the new robot I asked for? Did you? Did you?" Mr. Kim laughed.

"Of course I did! Here you go!", he said, handing his son a brand new robot toy.

"Jay! Check this out!", Kai yelled in delight, running towards Jay with the robot in hand after he had finished kissing his dad on the cheek. Jay scrambled down from the sofa, curiously.

"What does it do?", she asked, wide-eyed, looking at the robot.

"It dances!", Kai announced happily, switching it on. The robot began to move like it was dancing. Both the kids, exclaimed in delight looking at it. Kai jumped up and started imitating the robot's movements while Jay laughed at his monkeying. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim stop at the door and smiled at the two kids.

"They are really meant for each other!", said Mrs. Kim with a happy sigh.

 

 

 

 

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... And... Change!"

12 year old Kai, drenched in sweat from head to foot, performed the dance sequence infront of the huge mirror in the practice room, while his dance instructor watched. At the door, unnoticed by either of them a cute sparkly pair of eyes watched Kai as he moved too gracefully for his age.

"Well done, Jongin!", Kai'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter