Be careful

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were busy making breakfast for the boys. 

"What do you think of playing something after we did our chores?" Hwayoung suggested. 

"What can we do here?" Hyoyeon asked

"We can play basketball" She grinned happily 

"Are you kidding me?" Taeyeon widened her eyes after hearing the maknae's suggestion.

"Are you sure they'll let us?" Yuri looked at them uncertainly.

"What's the use of that goddamn thing out there if we cant play basketball?" Hwayoung crossed her arm. "They have no time to play it anyway"

"But we need to ask for permission" Haeri bite her lips nervously.

"I'm afraid" Ailee looked away

Everyone set their gazes on Hwayoung. Because,well..she was the one who suggested the game but she herself was afraid since she does not talk alot with EXO except Sehun and Luhan (a little). Everyone clapped happily when Hwayoung decided to ask for permission. 

 

"Sehun-ah, wake up" She called him,shaking his body ever so slightly. He groaned,squinted his eyes at Hwayoung before shutting hiseyes lazily again. She had to slap his body hard to wake him up. He was such a heavy sleeper and the boys were already waiting for him in the living room.Plus,EXO isn't someone you would want to keep waiting.

"Aish" She rolled her eyes.  

She wanted to stand up but Sehun caught her hands swiftly. Hwayoung tried to lose his iron grip on her but it was kind of hard. She gave up and sat beside him.

"Let's shower together" He mumbled,still closing his eyes.

"Yah ert wake up" She took a pillow and hit him.

"You want to play?" Sehun smirked and took another pillow  to smack her head. Hwayoung collapsed on the bed and Sehun gasped, shaking her shoulder.

She smirked and hit his right cheek with a pillow. He winced in pain.Hwayoung had just pretended to faint as a revenge.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter