Hurt

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo heard the conversation between Hwayoung and Haeri. He only heard the part of Sehun they talked about. It's a relief he dont hear before that. Its will be ruined. 

"So my instinct is true, Sehun really fall in love with her" D.O smirked and leave afterwards. 

D.O entered Kai's room and locked it. He doesnt want anyone interrupted them. Kai was playing with his phone totally shocked by his close friend, D.O. He told everything he heard at Kai

"I know it" He sighed. He not suprised. He knew the way Hwayoung looked at Sehun. It's different than she approached him. But, he dont give up

"Since you know, lets tell Suho hyung" D.O grinned

Kai hold his hand and shook his head. He not agreed with D.O decision. D.O looked at him in confusion. He knew Kai was a type who cant sit still when its comes to Sehun. They were friends but they felt envious sometimes over something. 

"I fall in love with Hwayoung too" He confessed

D.O took a step backwards. Why they fall in love with the same person? He even dont understand. To him, she is just ordinary girl without any special. 

"I am sorry" He lowered his head "I dont know why I had been attract with her since the basketball accident"

"Okay, I let this slide off because of you" D.O patted his shoulder.

"I wouldn't give up easily" He smirked "No one can beat me even Sehun"

 

 "I cant fall in love with him" Hwayoung muttered like a mantra. Sehun looked weirdly at her. Lately, he cant understand her. She was just unpredictable. 

"What's wrong with your eyesbrow?" Sehun imitated her eyesbrow

"None of your business" She come out from the room leaving Sehun clueless. 

 

"Hi Hwayoung" Kai approached her. Hwayoung was washing the dishes at the kitchen. 

"Oh, Kai sshi" She bowed.

Kai hurried to wear the apron. He went near her. He took a few plates and wash it. Hwayoung widened her eyes. 

"Suho sshi will be mad at me. You cant do this" She protessed.

"He is not here today. There is no need to worry" He winked.

Hwayoung sighed and nodded a bit. She continued doing the chores. This Kai, she knew today completely different than before. How fast he changed? He being open with her. She still be careful since he was a maniac. 

Kai was telling a fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter