Target

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung squinted her eyes a bit as the sunlight flashed at her.She felt her numb back and sore throat adn widened her eyes as the flashback from yesterday came into her mind.

"Let me go!" She shouted angrily when she was shoved roughly into an unknown car.

"Shut up." A deep voice growled.

"Where are you bringing me to?" She asked,trying to keep her voice steady.

"Hell." 

She was brought into a house. Her eyes widened as she stood face to face with 12 boys. They were all good looking. But why she was here? Why did they want her here?

 

"Hi Hwayoung" A boy spoke up. 

"Youre finally here" a familiar voice startled her. She stared at him. She knew him. 

A boy at the bookstore.

"Oh Sehun sshi?" Her voice shaky as ever.

"Bingo." He clapped and strolled to her."You remember me,my beautiful flower"

"What's happening right now?" She didnt understand why Sehun and her would meet in this kind of situation.

"You will find out." He held her wrist roughly and Hwayoung winced in pain. She heard other boys saying goodlucks to him. 

They went into a room and he threw her violently to the bed. She understood clearly what Sehun wanted to do. He was a . She gulped her saliva and backed slowly away till she was leaning on the wall. When Sehun his shirt and trousers,she shutted her eyes and prayed that this was all just a nightmare and she would find herself waking up in her own bed later.

"My baby's afraid" He whispered lowly to her ear,his soft lips brushing ever so slightly on her ears. "Dont worry,it won't hurt.."

"Scream my name tonight" He smirked.

 

She just lost her ity to a boy she met a few days ago. She freaked out as she saw her body. She saw a figure beside her.

Oh Sehun.

Hwayoung began to cry. She really regretted eveything.Her cries woke up the boy from his peaceful sleep. Sehun couldn't deny that last night was really a great night to him. He never knew she would have such a response towards his touch. Sensitive. 

"Shh dont cry" He hugged her comfortingly.

However,Hwayoung pushed him away harshly. Her red and puffy eyes gave a death glare at him. Sehun was surprisingly not threatened and even chuckled while ruffling her hair.

"Dont touch me." Her cracked voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter