Revealed

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was in chaos again. Well...the boys were back and the girls went back to their normal routine.After they were all done with their chores,they sat down on the huge leather sofa in the living room and Haeri switched on the TV.The news reporter was reporting some news.

A dead corpse,now confirmed to be the body of Choi Sooyoung,was found in a forest last evening. A few ajusshis and ajummas had been hiking in the forest when they discovered a dismembered dead body lying on the grass,dried blood surrounding it.

The polices assumed it was the same culprit who had kidnapped the two girls, Kim Haeri and Ahn Hwayoung but we are still investigating.We will back tomorrow to update the viewers the latest news on this kidnapping case.As for now,thats all for tonight. Thank you.

Haeri switched off the TV and slammed the remote control on the coffee table angrily.EXO,who had stopped what they were doing,stared at the black screen with mouth agape.

"" Tao narrowed his eyes "Would they suspect us?"

"Dont over react" Baekhyun smacked his head.

Hwayoung lowered her head. The news regarding her and Haeri made her had the urge to just get the hell out of here and reunite with her family. She had a discussion with Haeri yesterday. They had thought of a way to sneak in without being caught and steal the key. "It was easy",they thought. They could just replace the actual key with a similar-looking one and coincidentally, the key she received from Sooyoung was just the exact replica of the key Suho was keeping.

"you guys scared her again" Luhan said irritatedly,secretly protecting Hwayoung.

"It's just amazing how people around the world care so much for them" Suho smirked

"Because she's the daughter of a well known detective.Duh."

Sehun rolled his eyes uninterestedly. He did it to make sure Suho would not get suspicious of anything. Nonetheless,he still winked at Hwayoung playfully when they locked eyes. Hwayoung's lips curled into a smile and she nodded slightly at Sehun.

However,Hwayoung's smile faded away when her gaze met Kai's. She widened her eyes when Kai winked playfully at her too.It made her remember what had happened that morning. It was hard to believe. 

Did he really did it to me?

 

"Kai, we need to talk" Hwayoung cleared

"Are you pregnant?" Kai smirked.

"Was it true that you me?" She said,ignoring his question,her legs slowly turning to jelly.

"It wasn't , honey" He ruffled her hair "It was love"

"Dont touch me anymore" She hissed and push Kai's hand away harshly.

"What does Oh Sehun have that I don't?" 

"He respected me.You didn't." 

"Wow." He clapped his hands sarcastically. "You must love him so hard"

"Love?" She chuckled and shooked her head,trying to act nonchalent "He's just a great master"

"Do you think im dumb?" Kai laughed

Hwayoung began to bite her lips nervously.

"Both of you are in a relationship" Kai looked at Hwayoung and grinned evilly. "A risky one in fact."

"We are not" She denied quickly "We are just closer than normal masters and slaves.That's all."

"No no no..We all know the truth" He said,emphasizing on the word 'truth'. "It would feel so good to tell Suho about this"

"No, please dont"

Hwayoung broke down for the first time in front of Kai and he softened up, patting her head softly. She fought the urge to punch him right in the face but she just crouched down,hugging her knees. Kai left her at the rooftop with a sigh. He would still make this whole matter blow up even if Hwayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter