Dissapointed

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan nodded while giving a hand sign of fighting with her. Hwayoung patted his shoulder and push him to go inside the rooftop. She watched the man walked slowly to reach Haeri. Hwayoung prayed silently, that Haeri will accept Luhan's confession.

"What is your plan with Luhan?" 

A familiar voice was whispering at Hwayoung's ears. She widened her eyes when both of them looking at each other too close than she expected. 

'Ah Sehun, what are you doing here?' She looked away, shurgging her neck awkwardly.

'Just to know the answer' He said, without breaking the eyes contact they did.

'You know?' She pointed at him, disbelief

'Of course, I know' He rolled his eyes, then chuckling at the girl beside him. 'He is my fav hyung'

Hwayoung realized then nodding. She continued watching them from far. Sehun looked at Hwayoung who seem focussed watching Haeri and Luhan. He thought thats not good to hear their conversation. 

'Lets go, flower' Sehun grinned, making Hwayoung curioused whats into him until he being this angelic.

 

'Hi, Luhan' Haeri gave a weak smile.

'Hi' He replied 'So, whats your answer?'

'Ay, dont be too greedy' Haeri made weird faces causing Luhan chuckled. 'Um, when is you falling in love with me?'

'The first time I met you' Luhan tapped his chin, while coming closer by sitting next to her. 'That time when I protect you? Are you remember?'

'Thats unbelievable' She gasped 'I thought you just like to play around me'

'I may be play around with other girls but-' he looked at her with a pair of serious eyes 'when I am with you, im serious because I want to protect you'

'If you want to protect me but why you let Kai abuse me?' She hold her tears, she remember very well how they treated her when she came there. Its keep haunted her life.

'Because thats the only way' He sighed while squeezing his hands 'I dont know how to protect girl since I cant be in love or the girl will be in danger"

'But why you have the courage to confess when you know I will be in danger?' Haeri kept pushing him to know his real feeling before she made a decision.

'Because I want to be a hero in your eyes' Luhan hold her hand while giving the eyes contact 'such as Sehun to Hwayoung'

'They are over' She shook her head 'Sehun isnt protecting her, he kept hurting her in many ways'

'It's because both of them are broken too' Luhan tried to win the debate 'Haeri ya, can you stop dragging about them? Its us, we are talking about'

 'Luhan,' She took a deep breath 'What if Suho know about us, what will you do?'

''Are you afraid?" Luhan tried to confront her 'I will protect you'

'You kept telling me you will protect me" She shouted "But how?"

"I will think about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter