Oh Sehun

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun is part of the EXO gang. He had joined the group since he was 16 years' old. The reason why he joined the group was because all of his family members died in terrible car accident and he was all alone.That was when Luhan asked him to join the group. No one knew where Sehun went after that. People assumed that he will be strong and independent but the truth was, he was living with 11 other brothers. 

"Ahn Hwayoung" Suho murmured

"A beautiful flower" Kris added 

Luhan showed the pictures of a girl to Sehun. He took a glance. 

"The next target?" He asked.

Luhan nodded,"She's Haeri's bestfriend."

"So she's mine.." Sehun said as he realized that he was the only one who didn't have a slave yet. 

"You lucky brat peasant.She look fresher than Haeri" Kai hissed angrily.He had forgotten that he had been excited when he first got Haeri too.

Sehun ignored Kai and stared at the picture."I can't wait to meet you, my slave" 

 

Sehun didn't know why he wanted to take a good look at his new slave so badly. He wanted to know more about this girl so that he could control her. However,it was not their first meeting. Their first meet was when he was having a drink at the cafe with Suho and Baekhyun. 

He knew the fight happened. But, he didn't have any interest in girl-to-girl fights. Boring. However,his cold expression changed when he heard from Suho that she was Haeri's bestfriend.She seemed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter