Tensed

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am sorry"

Those last words that came out from Haeri's mouth made him realized he will lose the girl he loved forever. Haeri ran leaving Luhan alone at the rooftop. 

Haeri ran straight to the room. Hwayoung saw her and rushed to the door to know the exactly conditions. Sehun saw it too,then ran to the rooftop to look after Luhan. They separated for awhile to confront their bestfriend.

 

"Hyung" Sehun called him, pantted heavily "Whats going on?"

"This is all my fault" Luhan speechless, then cried in front of Sehun. "She afraid if I get hurt when she gone" 

Sehun sighed, and came near him. He hugged Luhan while rubbing his back softly. 

"She love you" Sehun whispered "I can see from her eyes"

"She did this to protect me instead" Luhan choked on his sobbing "To protect my heart"

"Hyung" He broke the hug while facing Luhan "I think we need to talk about this somewhere, this place is too dangerous"

Luhan wiped his tears and breath to make him calm down. He smiled and agreed with Sehun's idea. They can see Luhan in this matters. It can be suspicious.

 

"That's my final decision" Haeri looked away trying to avoid from crying "I dont want him to involve anything relate me"

"I will support you" She hugged Haeri tightly "No matter what happened"

Haeri cried like theres no tomorrow. Hwayoung kept confronting her with those advises. Its her turned to make Haeri felt better. She once in her shoes but Haeri gave all her supported to not give up on Sehun. Finally, Sehun was back to her side.

"Why youre crying in the dark?" Kai approached them in shock when he saw Haeri's red eyes. "I thought I meet a ghost tonight"

"Aish Jongin, dont joke around in this condition" Hwayoung gave a death glare at Kai.

"Opss, I am sorry" He put his hand on his lips, then coming near to them. "May I know, what happened?"

 

"Where are you going?" Kris raised the brows once he saw Luhan and Sehun gotten themselves in a well outfit.

"At the usual place" Sehun answered for Luhan's side. Luhan was tried enought not to be suspicious because the way Kris looked at him totally different. 

"Luhan, are you okay?" Kris asked in concerning "I find its weird to see both of you going to the club in this times"

"Kris ge, you are asking them too much. Of course, they want to enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter