Hope

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung kept playing with the necklace she got from Sehun. Today was the 4th day Sehun wasnt around. She missed him a lot. 

Hwayoung's thought slide away when someone bragged inside the room. It's Sehun. Hwayoung tried to help him by putting the coat at the bed but Sehun pushed her hand harshly.

"I can do it by myself" 

Sehun came out from the room leaving Hwayoung alone. He wanted to hug her but the evil inside him kept whispering bad things about her making he hated seeing her face. 

 

"So, whats happened this past days?" Luhan asked curiously.

"Kai and Hwayoung was having fun" Haeri sighed

"Hwayoung is no longer hate him?" Luhan gasped

"She accepted his apology" 

"It doesnt mean she like Kai right?" 

"Nope" Haeri shook her head "They being a good friend"

"I think this is just Kai and Kyungsoo plan" He chuckled

"Luhan...." Haeri whispered "Because of Kai, I can see Hwayoung laughing and smiling again"

"Dont tell me you are in Kai's side" Luhan's widened his eyes.

"Its not what I meant" She denied "If Sehun still being like this, Hwayoung cant doing anything except erase him for her life. He just the same as other man. He doesnt put any trust at Hwayoung"

"Sehun doesnt control his hatred feeling" She continued "I know, Kai already change to be a better man."

"It's an acting, of course" He rolled his eyes

"I will accept all Hwayoung's decision and I wouldnt regret which one I will be on side" Haeri said "We will die. I know Hwayoung wouldnt want to die in sorrowful."

"Haeri...." he called her 

"I....." she lost of words "I am sorry."

"Haeri..." he called her again. Haeri stopped walking amd turned her back at him. They did staring contest for awhile.

"I love you" Luhan confessed "I really love you"

"I...." she dumbfounded "I dont know"

"I will wait for you" Luhan gave a weak smile

Haeri hummed and rushed to her room. Unbelievable, Kai was inside. He looked at Haeri weirdly. 

"Is something happened to you?" Kai asked, boringly

She shook her head slightly. She excused herself to go bathroom. She sighed in relief when hearing the door was being open and close. Kai must be out from the room.

Haeri looked at the mirror. She washed her face severally. Luhan's confession kept appearing on her mind. She thought thats her loved Luhan only. Her love got replied. 

"I dont know should I happy or sad?" She asked herself

"I dont know should I accept or reject?"

"I dont want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter