A talk with Luhan

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed after a fought with Sehun and Kai . Sehun tried to forget his feeling to her. Hwayoung felt something went wrong with Sehun. He seem wanted to avoid her.

'Sehun' She called him but got ignored. She frustrated over the new Sehun. Is he mad at me because of Kai? She doesnt mean that way. She doesnt even have a bit of love feeling at Kai. 

She put her hand at her heartbeat. It's felt like she was heartbroken. It because of Sehun? She felt afraid to see Sehun being the cold to her. She was sad seeing he ignored her like a trash. 

"Why I feel this way?" She whispered

 

She went to the living room. She saw Sehun was kissing Jieun from forehead until neck. She widened her eyes and rushed to the kitchen. 

"Are you okay?" Haeri patted her shoulder which startled Hwayoung and jump a bit. She gave a smiled and nod.

"You are lying to me. I know it" Haeri looked into her eyes. Hwayoung kept her tears from falling. She denied it by saying she was fine but the reality hit her instead. 

Haeri knew she lied to her. She dont want to force her. She will wait for her. Haeri went out from the kitchen and saw Sehun and Jieun was doing too much skinship. 

"Is this why Hwayoung sad?" She thought inside 

Is Hwayoung falling in love? OMG.

 

In midnight, she cant sleep. She looked at Sehun who was in deeply sleep. She cant stop smiling. He was so handsome how can you denied it? But, its hard her when the cold Sehun was back. SShe took a decision to take a fresh air outside the house.

"Everyone is sleep" She was glad then.

She sat on the chair. She looked at the star that brighten the sky. Suddenly, she thought of her family. Is mom crying? Is dad still searching the infos about her dissappear? Is Yonghwa fine? Many thoughts played into her minds.

If she can escape from here. She need a plan . She need a strategic planned to know all of their secrets. A secret how to free herself without left a track.

"Hwayoung" Someone poked her shoulder. HHwayoung jumped a bit and saw it's Luhan behind her. He grinned and took a sat beside her.

"What are you thinking?" Luhan asked

"I miss my family" She lowered her head

Luhan felt guilty. He even clueless to continue the conversation. He looked at the star instead. Hwayoung was searching a question to ask him. It's a great chance t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter