Jealous?

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?Basketball?" Kai half shouted. 

Hwayoung bite her lips and looked down. She was prepared to get slap or anything punishment from asking the stupid things. The girls were worried when the speechless Suho just looking at her.

"I dont know Sehun's girl is an active girl in sport" Suho smiled. If he doesnt be like this , he must be the most angelic boy that girl dreamt of. But in the reality, he was the most cruel boy.

"Hyung, theyre too much. Theyre brave to ask us many things" Kai protested. Hwayoung hated Kai . She gave a death glance at him. Sehun noticed it. 

"Your girl is in fire because of Kai" Luhan whispered

"I just asking to play basketball" Hwayoung gave odd face at Kai.

"How dare you talk like that with a master" Kai crossed his arm.

"I am sorry if its offend you but cmon its just a ball not a gun. And im not being rude to you. I just stand for myself" Hwayoung rolled her eyes.

"I want to kill you" Kai hissed

"Are you idiot to argue with a clever slave?" Tao laughed

"Stop everyone" Suho commanded " Okay, I let you my lovely girls"

The girls were clapping happily at each other. They bowed as a thankful at a kind Suho.

"I know youre bored so im letting you have fun here" Suho smirked "Youre great Ahn Hwayoung"

Hwayoung gulped. She made a small smile while give a bit nod. She didnt dare to look into Suho's eyes. The way he called her name, which something strange. He was scary and creepy thats all she can describe about Suho.

She gave a sincere smile at Kai. Kai went to other side. He was mad over what happened. How could a slave can talk like that with a master? Is she also acting like that with Sehun? He felt curious when knowing she got the least bruises. Is Sehun pity on her? Everything was weird. Kai's thought suddenly slide off when a girl approached him from behind.

"Kai sshi" Hwayoung come close to him

"What do you want?" He raised his voice.

"I am sorry due to my rudeness." She looked down

An apologise from her? This time it's a different kind of apologise. At first, she was sarcastic but now, she looked sincere. 

"Is Sehun ask you to be here?" Finally Kai can calm down.

She shook his head "I am the one who thinks its better to apologise because I dont want to be uncomfortable with you" 

"I am forgive you" He smiled "I am just overreact about all of this. I never meet a girl like you will ask us a permission. Theyre always followed our orders and afraid to ask anything from us"

Hwayoung is impressed with Kai. She never have this long conversation. Thus, he talked more than she expected. 

"Thank you Kai sshi" She bowed "Um, theyre waiting for you" 

Kai looked at her in confusion. "Waiting for what?"

"To play basketball with us" She grinned and caught his hand . 

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter