Investigation

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-6 days before they were sent to the agents-

"Sehun ah, dont try to cheat behind me when you're off in town" Hwayoung folded her arms,pouting at him cutely.

Sehun chuckled, playing with her bangs "I will think about you whenever I want to do something against my loyalty to you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled,"I trust you".

"Take care of yourself and dont overwork ok?"

"Arasso,jagiya" He showed her his eye smile, pinching her nose "I will miss you"

"I will miss you too" Hwayoung said,pecking Sehun on his lips.

"Yah Oh Sehun, are you applying make up in there? Ppalli! " Chanyeol hissed as he rolled his eyes,waiting for the maknae to come out from the room.

Hwayoung and Sehun chuckled as they heard Chanyeol's rants outside. Sehun sighed and gave Hwayoung a last passionate kiss before going out.

"You took a total of 30 minutes and 40 seconds in there,brat" Baekhyun placed his hand on his hips after he surveyed his watch.

"Yeah yeah yeah,ahjumma" Sehun replied sarcastically.

"How dare you insult the iest man on earth?" Baekhyun growled in front of Sehun's face,rolling up his sleeves aggresively.

"Stop it, everyone." Kris came into the living room ,trying to calm the situation.

"We're going on a vacation guys.Not going on a fight." Chen pinched the top part of his nose exasperatedly. 

The girls were judging the boys amusingly. How can they be bad guys who sold dead bodies to agents when they had such an adorable character inside them?

Hwayoung came out of the room after hearing such a commotion and began laughing when she knew what was happening. Hwayoung turned and met eyes with Kyungsoo.  He smiled at her and jerked his head towards the door. She nodded and secretly gave him a thumbs up sign. He saw the signal and curled a smile before looking away quickly to avoid suspicions.

"Goodbye Young,goodbye Riri" Kai waved happily.

Hwayoung waved back and felt someone watching her from behind. She turned and saw Suho narrowing his eyes at her before glaring at her.Hwayoung stared back at him with the same level of intensity just to show him she wasnt afraid of him before she walked towards the other slaves to send their masters off.

 -EXO arrives in their house in Seoul-

EXO was gathering in the living room watching television and Kyungsoo was taking every precaution so as to not fall for Suho's trick. 

Tao brought in a tray with 12 coloured mugs in it,some with the same colours and some different. Kyungsoo was about to reach out for one mug when Tao immediately stops him.

"I'll help,hyung"

Kyungsoo watches as Tao brings him a different cup from the one he was about to reach out for just now.Tao sets the cup into Kyungsoo's hands,grinning innocently at him before bringing the tray of cups to the other members.Similarly,he takes one mug each and sets them down in the members hands.Kyungsoo raises his eye brows and started thinking of an idea.

"Thank you, Tao ah" Luhan grinned as he took a sip of his mocca.

Kyungsoo gasps loudly as he deliberately lets the mug slip out of his hands. Everyone looks up when they heard the shattering sound.

"Yah hyung, since when were you so clumsy?" Baekhyun spoke with annoyance.

"It wasnt my fault,light fairy princess." 

"YAH--"

"Do you want to drink mine?" Kai c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter