Gasped

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You still keep this necklace with you?" Sehun back-hugged Hwayoung and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"This necklace is really important to me," She curled a smile before turning to face him, enveloped in his hug."Whenever I missed you, I will stare into this necklace"

"I'm sorry for everything I had done" He apologised,looking down. He felt bad for treating his girl worse than he should have.

"Forget about the past." She pinched his nose lightly. "We are living in the present now" Sehun smiled,cupping Hwayoung's rosy cheeks in his hands.Both their foreheads touched as they stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

 

Kyungsoo rested on the rooftop.Suddenly,he heard small whispers coming from his left,right behind a wall . Kyungsoo thought it was strange since he was sure the rooftop was empty when he came so he tiptoed and peeped out to see Suho, Kris and Tao standing in a tight circle.Judging by their faces,the matter they were discussing were serious.

Kyungsoo didn't know why but he felt really uneasy about this situation. He decided to hide there and listen to their conversation.

"Sehun and Hwayoung got back together again." Kris spoke "So what do you suggest we do now?"

Oh,really?They got back together already?What a coincidence though," Suho smirked before continuing "The agents want those two girls escorted next week."

"Ahhh....I get you now hyung." Tao wriggled his eyebrows playfully "You want Hwayoung and Haeri to replace Taeyeon and Tiffany right?"

"You're pretty smart huh Tao," Suho grinned and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. "I've been watching them since the first day the girls got in here. Sehun's such an idiot to protect her.To me,shes just another ordinary cheap slave."

"Its more interesting to watch two boys fighting over a girl" Kris chuckled "History repeating itself over and over again.I guess its meant for Sehun and Kai to like the same girl."

"I dont know whats so special about those girls." Tao crossed his arm, annoyed "To me, they are just our slaves.I can't believe they're stupid enough to fall in love with their slaves"

"Yeah..And I just found out Luhan likes someone too." Suho raised his eyesbrow

"Who?" Tao and Kris asked in unison.

"Kim Haeri" He replied solemnly.

Tao and Kris exchanged glances before meeting eyes with Suho "Are you kidding me?" Kris asked in disbelief. 

"I didn't know Luhan hyung's taste of women would be that low of Sehun and Kai's." Tao massaged his temple exasperatedly.

Suho laughed "It doesnt matter anymore" He tapped his chin thoughtfully, "I would like to see Sehun, Kai and Luhan's heart broken faces when they see their loved ones gone forever."

"But, hyung" Tao bite his lips worriedly. "What if they protect the girls? What if they escape with the girls?"

"Dont tell me you are gonna kill the boys too." Kris widened his eyes " I wouldn't let you do it. They are the 3 most precious boys in our family"

"Ay, calm your down men" Suho chuckled seeing the frowning men in front of him "I treat the boys as my family, I wouldnt kill them even if they are going to escape with the girls. No matter what, we will kill the girls only and leave the boys unharmed."

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter