Back

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back masters" the slaves stood in a straight horizontal line to greet them.EXO was finally back after 5 days in the city.

Hwayoung just did a slight bow without looking at their eyes. She already understood all the rules she needed to follow in this house. 

"How are they, Jieun?" Kris asked and sat on the sofa. The slaves had all dispersed and went back to doing their chores.

"It's a little different after she came" Jieun smirked 

EXO looked at Jieun in confusion. She? What had she done to the girls? Many question popped out in their minds and they glanced at one another.

"Hwayoung made a huge impact on the girls. It may be hard to believe but its true. In conclusion....well,she's a tough girl that can be a good example to the others" Jieun smiled

"What's this?" Sehun asked. He's still confused. 

"She is a beautiful flower that gave lot of advices to the girls on how to stay strong without any fear to die" Jieun stated "You chose a good girl then" she gestured at Sehun.

"What did they do when we were not here?" Suho felt unhappy after hearing what Jieun said

"Woah, chill everyone. She is not our viral . She's our healer to the girls" Jieun laughed "It's funny how you guys look at her as if she's an enemy"

"Alright,alright.Lets just jump into a conclusion" Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Hwayoung already know who we are and she will not be a threaten to us since she merely changed the way the slaves are gonna die."

"Thats right" Jieun snapped her fingers "Anyway,I'm going to the city. I miss shopping so much so bye everyone" She gave everyone a peck on the cheek but Sehun seem dislike it.

"Take care of your girl before someone steals her away from you" She whispered into Sehun's ears secretly and sashayed out of the house.

 

"Hwayoung ah" Sehun called her and saw her busying herself, watering and admiring the flowers in the garden. Sehun dragged her to the room and locked the door quickly.

"Are you getting in the afternoon?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Nah..What do you think i am?Some who has wild hormones?I just didnt get a chance to talk to you since im back" He pouted,making Hwayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter