Confession

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, heavy sleeper" Sehun caressed her cheeks.

Hwayoung opened her eyes carefully. She was shocked seeing Sehun being too near with her until she can feel his hot breath at her face. She pushed Sehun abit and feel down from the bed afterwards. 

Sehun widended his eyes but a few second later, he was laughed. Hwayoung pouted. Then something hit her, she just had make out session with him. She felt embrassed and put her hand on her face. She was blushing so hard.

"Hey, are you okay? I am sorry for touching you. I just cant control myself" Sehun looked at her in worried

"It feel good" She finally confessed. She smiled at him.

They looked at each other for long time until someone knocked their door so hard.

"Yah, Oh Sehun what are you doing inside with her?" Luhan shouted.

"Uh, its better I take fresh shower" she excused herself. She ran to the bathroom with a body. She totally embrassed. 

"How can im not loving you?" Sehun saw it. He chuckled.

"What will you answer when Suho ask about Kai's bruises face? Youre too clever" Luhan sighed 

"I cant stand watching both of them happily infront of me" Sehun hissed

"And yup, you doesnt even has a gut to confess." He rolled his eyes

"It's not easy as you thought, Luhan. I have a rival. Its ing Kim Jongin." He looked away from Luhan's stare.

"She will choose you" Luhan put his hand on Sehun's shoulder "I know this very well. In this battle, Kai is lose and youre win"

"Um Sehun," Hwayoung shouted inside the bathroom making the boys jumped a bit due to shock.

"I already done shower" she chuckled inside.

"You choose a right girl" Luhan laughed and excused himself immediately. 

 

"What happened with your face?" Suho asked

"Um, I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter