Give up

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin, they love each other" 

Luhan tried to make Kai forgot his intention to get Hwayoung all by himself. Unfortunately, his planned not successful. Kai being Kai. He was not easily give up.

"Not anymore" He said "Sehun hate her"

"Because its you who are fault here" Luhan said "That you, ruin their lives"

"Calm down, hyung" He chuckled "I just want to test Sehun's trust towards his girl"

"You're too much, Jongin" Luhan patted his forehead. 

"Yup, I love her" 

"Your love will get drown in Suho's hand" Luhan blurted out

"Hyung!!!!!" He shouted "If you are here to mock me about my mistake to Soojung, you can go away"

"A history will repeat again" Luhan looked at him "A same mistake will repeat again because you dont know what is love actually are. It's not all about lust"

Luhan went out from the living room. Kai stared at Luhan's back figure until lost his sight. He sighed while pressing the remote annoyingly. 

"Why its hard to make that twins know my deepest feeling towards Hwayoung" He smacked his head "I freakin know its not about lust"

 

'Sehun....." 

She called him when she went inside the room.Sehun's back to the reality. He stared at her expressionless but inside his heart, he wanted to hug, hold and kiss her but he cant move.

"I am not strong enough" She whispered 

A moment of silence for both of them. Sehun felt bad for treating her very bad.That's not a gentleman way. Hwayoung will let out all of her feeling when 2 weeks they ignored each other.

'Its hurt" She muttered 

"You treat me like a trash"

"You let your brothers touch my body. It's already dirty. Guess what? You cant change it back to the normal. Oh God, for many times I have to tell you about me and Kai incident? It not my fault!!!!'

'Its disgusting when you doesnt know how to control your hatred feeling. Everything related to Kai, you will blame it including the innocents. What are you? A devil? I can assume you as a devil!"

Sehun was speechless. He doesn't know what to do. All he can do was hearing her blurted out.

"I am mad, Sehun" 

"How weak youre, easily to doubt my loyalty to you. You're my first love. A first love should make a good memories to make it wonderful. But, you pushed me away."

"You think I dont know what you do behind me? You did make out session with Jieun. Thats just the same. Kai may be the worst but youre the more worser"

"Stop" Sehun breath not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter