Recorded.

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how's it going? U got everything covered?" Hwayoung pulled D.O to the kitchen and whispered to D.O after making sure no one was around.Apparently,Suho decided that Yoona had to die too.Hence,the whole group of killers,including Sehun himself went off to who-knows-where,taking poor Yoona with them and D.O was appointed to stay guard in the house and prevent the slaves from escaping.The other slaves are currently in the garden,plucking weeds because the ever so sassy Tao complained that the garden was getting "spiky".  "Yep.The plane's scheduled to arrive the day after tomorrow.To Japan,am I right?" D.O looked at Hwayoung with his doe-eyed expression.Hwayoung nodded hurriedly and was about to return to the garden when he stopped her."Are u really sure about your decisions? I mean,don't you want to escape?"   "Yes,Im sure about it.If I escape,Hyeri,Sehun,Luhan,Kai and you would be in trouble because you guys are the only people who interected with me.You know how Suho's like.Even though he claims he would never hurt his brothers,his anger gets the better of him sometimes and he will end up hurting one of you guys.So no,Im definitely not risking that,even if it means sacrificing myself." The doe-eyed male sighed and patted Hwayoung on her shoulders.

"You're so brave."

"Of course I am"

"And cocky"

"Of cours- Wait. HEYYY!!"

D.o laughed and quickly ran away to his room.

Meanwhile,this entire conversation has been recorded down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter