Weird

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few cars had been inside the garage. 

Sehun cant wait to see Hwayoung. One week is too pain for him. But, he realized something, he cant erase this feeling easily when his viral want his girl. He's not ready to see hwayoung got dragged by those agent because his fault.

"I need to be careful than before" He murmured

He scanned all the slaves but hwayoung seem the only one he hard to meet. He slowly went to Haeri. After a talk with Haeri, he walked to the room.

Once he entered, a hit at the head welcomed him. Thats hwayoung who hit him. He put the expression less face. He felt the pain but he need to act.

"How can you leave without telling anything?" She furrow ed her eyesbrow liked a mom mad at her son for coming home late.

Sehun hit her head back and leave the room immediately. He laughed a bit when he closed the door leaving the clueless Hwayoung alone. She messed her hair and left out a frustrated. 

"He think its fun to play prank with me?" She hissed

 

The girls were gossiping behind.

"Sooyoung look so weird today" Jessica said. Everyone looked at the gloomy Sooyoung who was alone. Nobody approached her because they thought she need time to be alone.They went to her.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked

She shook her head. They wwere curioused . 

"Mind to tell us?" Hwayoung smiled awkwardly

"Tomorrow is my turn" She confessed. They looked at each other. What do she means?

"Tomorrow is my death" She continued

"How did you know?" Tiffany gasped.

"I heard their conversation last week. Those peoples will come tomorrow. They will take me alone. I will die alone" She cried. They confronted each other.

"Why now you tell us?" Haeri asked in tears.

"I dont want to ruin our happiness" She lowered her head "I am happy to be with all of you. I want to stay here a bit longer but the times is come"

They hugged together and cried. They dont know what to say anymore. Hwayoung and Haeri looked at each other with a meaning. Only they knew whats that looked.

"I need to find the way as fast as possible." Hwayoung thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter