Missed

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up in the early morning. He had to leave again. He looked at Hwayoung. She was in a deep sleep. He ruffled her hair instead waking her up. He felt dont bad because doesnt tell her about this. He will back here next week. 

He will missed her

Sehun wanted to talk with her but the flashback of Kai and Hwayoung kept haunted him. It's disturbed him too much. He hated Kai. He doesnt hate her. How can he want to hate her? She was just too innocent. 

"I am sorry" He kissed her forehead "I will be back soon, I love you Hwayounggie"

 

Hwayoung woke up. She looked around and realized Sehun wasnt here. Suddenly, she remember her conversation with Luhan that night. 

"He left without tell me?" She hissed "I am mad, Sehun"

 

"Good morning, everyone" She smiled when the girls were having their breakfast when EXO had gone. They already did the chores. So, tthey decided to watch television. 

They watched the channel news. There were so many heatbroken accident. They focused watching it until an expected news revealed. 

"We cant track the kidnappers since its hard to find the proofs regarding the missing of two girls, Ahn Hwayoung and Kim Haeri. The best friend are suspected to be missing just in a week."

Hwayoung looked at the screen tv without blink an eyes. Her tears dropped once she saw her father at the screen. She missed him. She noticed his eyesbag seem more worser than ever. He needs to take care of himself.

"I will do everything to find my daughter. I will not give up until I meet her. Hwayoung ah, if you watching this, please please hold up for a while. I will come and save you, kid"

"I need to get fresh air for awhile. I am sorry" Hwayoung excused herself. She cried until she doesn't feel the pain anymore. It's hard to see her father worked so hard until didnt catch up his health just to keep her safe.

Heari hugged her tightly. They hugged to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter