Friendship

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later..

Sehun and Hwayoung finally reunited as a lovey dovey couple. It was her.She gave Sehun a chance to rebuild their relationship.

As for Luhan and Haeri...well,they were completely fine except sometimes,it gets awkward when they're alone. They wanted to forget all the painful memories and act like nothing happened. It was hard because deep inside them, they still loved each other.

Kai had been thinking of befriending Sehun just like old times.These past few days, he had been alone. Many thoughts have been playing across his mind.

"I'm sorry," Kai initiated the conversation once they met up on the rooftop.

"For what?" Sehun asked, acting dumb in front of Kai.He wanted to hear it out from Kai's mouth.He wanted to see if he was really sorry for what he had done.

"All of the things that had tore us apart," He bit on his lower lips nervously as when his eyes met Sehun's. He knew he had lost since Hwayoung declared him as "just a friend" even when Sehun broke with her.

"Are you sure?" Sehun relaxed, folding his arms and looked at Kai. "This isn't one of your plans to get rid of me, right?"

"Of course not" Kai denied it quickly,feeling shocked and ashamed. "I am truly sorry. I just realized all of my wrongdoings"

Sehun observed Kai from head to toe. He didnt doubt on Kai's drastic change. He knew the real Jongin. The man in front of him was Kim Jongin.Not Kai,the heartless man. Jongin was his brother,his childhood friend,his best buddy.

Sehun walked towards him and Kai clenched his fist tightly,expecting Sehun to give him a hard punch or something. To his suprise, Sehun grabs his body and gives him a big brotherly hug.

"I never hated you and I never will" Sehun said into Kai's ears. "I already forgave you, Jongin"

It's been a long time since they shared a hug. 

"Thank you, Sehun ah" Kai hugged him tightly back,his eyes starting to tear up "I miss you"

"I miss you too, Jongin" Sehun hummed happily, punching his arm playfully. "Welcome to the old you, Kim Jongin"

Jongin pretended to winced in pain but still chuckled as he rubbed his arms, "Once a buddy,always a buddy."

"Once you Jong In, You cant Jong Out" Sehun joked, teasing his friend's real name.

Jongin grinned as he pretended to be angry. "Stop playing with my name" Of course,that was just another lame joke of Sehun's whenever he tried to annoy Kai. He got used to it though because Sehun's always a jokester. -letting him happy was enough for Kai.

"Awww, they look so cute" Haeri clapping excitedly as they secretly watched the guys' conversation,including the hug they shared. 

"They look gay puh-lease." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before Luhan smacked the back of his head.

Luhan, Haeri, Kyungsoo and Hwayoung had been watching them secretly at the corner of the rooftop and Kyungsoo was finding a more comfortable position to spy. They wanted to be safe if a fight happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter