Back

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4 days left-

Hwayoung opened her eyes sleepily and squinted at the shower of sunlight on her eyes.She was about to turn when she felt a pair of warm hands hugging her waist tightly.Hwayoung gasped a little and tried to see who it was.

Just then,that "thing" moved and snuggled even deeper into Hwayoung's shirt collar.She could feel it smiling.Afraid that she had been ually harrassed unknowingly,Hwayoung shot up and shouted "YAH!" .

"Tch.Bwooo~~"

A familiar whiny sound respounded under the bedsheets.Hwayoung took a deep breath and grabbed hold of the crisp bedsheet before tossing it aside.

Sehun smiled cheekily at her before pushing her down on the bed so that he was on top of her. "Mwoya~~" Hwayoung asked shyly.

Sehun trapped her in between his hands.

"You are finally back"Hwayoung said gratefully.These past few days,Hwayoung had been writing a farewell letter for Sehun and the other girls.She wanted to give it to them when the right time came.

"Course.I came back for you" Sehun kissed her and left trails of kisses down her neck as well. God,one of the things I'll miss the most out of Sehun after I die would be his kisses. Hwayoung giggled and hit his chest playfully. "You smell really nice"

"I always smell nice"

She rolled her eyes teasingly "Yeah yeah."

"How was your trip there by the way?" Hwayoung sat up.

"Well,it was fun to be in the city instead of here in the forest" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter