Gathering

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung smiled innocently to the 11 girls infront of her. They didnt introduce themselves properly yet. She grinned, knowing some of them were really shy and might possibly hide in a hole forever if Hwayoung hadn't gathered them to the living room.

"This is a chance" Hwayoung opened her arms widely,showing her eye smile.

"Are you planning to get out of here?" Haeri asked madly.

Hwayoung chuckled at the latter.

"Of course not.We're going to get to know each other better." She grinned widely. All the girls' eyes sparkled because Hwayoung just brightened up the dark atmosphere in this hell.

The girls started telling their stories,how they got kidnapped and abused by EXO.Each story was more angst than the next as the girls took turns to share. They comforted one another as they all knew the feeling when you lost your loved ones.

Hwayoung can now recognised all of them [9 girls are Girls Generation and Ailee]. 

"I rather die than be their slave.What's the point of being their partner whom they can turn to when they're in lust?I will die in the end too." Ailee started sobbing and Sunny rubbed her back to calm her down.

"We cant go against them." Haeri said "Theyre too strong" 

"We dont even know where are we exactly" Yoona said with a sigh

"We will all die.." Tiffany said,her tears threatening to fall. "We have no choice"

"You're all wrong.We can't escape but we could change the way we die,can't we?" Hwayoung smiled "C'mon guys..are you seriously going to rest in peace if you knew you were killed in a terrible way?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Exactly.So..before I came, what did you guys do?" Hwayoung asked

"Afraid of what will happen" Seohyun murmured

"Cry all day and all night" Yuri looked away.

"Then, let's make the dark side of us go away" Hwayoung tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Let's do something fun! We need to stay happy everyday even till death comes after us. At least,we will not die in tragic. We'll remember our happy memories forever" Hwayoung suggested and stood up determinedly. "Let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter