A trap

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun needed to follow the others to the city again as they had to discuss a few things regarding the drugs in Shanghai. Hwayoung knew about it since Sehun went out of the house in frustration,clearly upset to be seperated from Hwayoung. 

"I will back,mianhe." Sehun kissed her forehead

Hwayoung hugged him tightly. They were going to be separated again.Just a few weeks ago, Sehun had been totally busy with stuffs and didn't had time to keep Hwayoung company. She felt lonely in the house.  

"I love you Sehun" She pecked him sweetly on the lips.

Sehun felt extremely bad for leaving her since he had been leaving her alone the past few weeks too. He even wanted to make an excuse so as to not join the rest but he was afraid that it would lead to suspicioons and scandals. He had to sacrifice a bit to keep her safe.

"Close your eyes" Sehun grinned slyly.

Hwayoung looked at him in confusion. He closed her eyes with his hand. She chuckled and shut her eyes on her own. She felt something worn around her neck and Sehun's fingers occasionally brushing on her skin. 

"A necklace?" She asked in closed eyes,showing her signature smile.

"Bingo" He clapped his hand. "When you miss me, just pretend this necklace represents me."

"You made me want to cry now,Oh Sehun".Moist streams started flowing down Hwayoung's face and she fiercely wiped it away,afraid to let Sehun saw her weak side.

"Its just for a week" He repeated,wiping off her tears gently. "A week"

 

Haeri and Hwayoung decided to meet up in the garden. They had been trying to think of a solution but in vain.

"I hope your feelings wouldnt make you forget about our mission"

"I love Sehun, but I dont think I can control myself in here anymore."

Days had passed. Everyday,she lived with fears to die. Everyday,she feared of losing Sehun. 

"Sometimes,love needs sacrifices"

"Like you" Hwayoung sighed

Hwayoung knew Haeri had developed feelings for Luhan but she didn't want to tell him. Haeri was afraid that she wont be able to let him go just like Hwayoung and Sehun. 

 

**4 days had passed**

Hwayoung noticed Kai sitting in the living room at 4a.m. Does it mean Sehun's here too? But where was he? She looked around until Kai eyes fixed on her,as if he knew what she was thinking about. 

'Sehun will be back on Saturday" 

She nodded. She felt uncomfortable staying there alone with Kai this early. Everyone was still asleep. Hwayoung's intention when she came out was to get some water since felt sore.

She left Kai and went to the kitchen instead. She was about to open the refrigerator but Kai stopped her from doing so.He grinned at her when she gave him a clueless face. 

"Have this"

Kai offered her the drink. It didn't look like usual w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter