Gloomy

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The peoples carried out Sooyoung's body from the house and put it inside the back of the car. Da heck? It's a place to put things not a dead body. Theyre more cruel than animals.

The girls cried out of their lungs. It's the first tragedy happened to them. It's hard to believe. Sooyoung was gone. Gone from this world.

Hwayoung cant control herself. Everytime, her tears were rolling down on her cheeks, she quickly wiped it. She need to be strong among them even she was a maknae there. She confronted the girls.

Sehun kept his eyes on her. Kai did the same. Sehun noticed Kai stared was at her. He felt uncomfortable. 

"She is my girl. Back off" He whispered to himself.

 

Kai looked at Hwayoung with full of love. He smiled when Hwayoung tried to confront the others. Kai's eyes met with Sehun. Sehun gave a death glance at him. Kai playfully raised his eyesbrow and stared at her hungrily.

 

Hwayoung's went inside the room. She sat at the corner of bed. She hugged her body. She closed her eyes tightly. A flashback the moments of she heard the shoot until they carried out sooyoung's body.

Too much pain.

She cried. She cried for someone she know for 3 months. They had been a complete family for 3 months. But, one already disappeared. 

"I am not strong to handle all of this" She murmured in sobbing.

 

Sehun searched for Hwayoung. He went to the room. The room was dark. He switch on the suis. He shocked seeing Hwayoung at the corner of bed. She was fragiled. He near her closely. He took a sat beside her.

"Dont touch me" She hissed. Sehun ignored her and hugged her.

"I say dont touch me" She choked in sobbing so hard. She tried to lost the hug of Sehun. She feel terrible because his brother, Suho had killed her friend. She was weak to push him anymore. She was in his embrace.

"You need to continue your life" Sehun whispered

"I am afraid, Sehun" She snuggled at his chest. "I dont want to be like her"

Sehun kept silent. He let her to say anything. He let her expressed her feeling it's must be hard for her to through this. He also in her shoes. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter