Ignored

The Difficult Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung and Sehun didnt talk to each other for one week after the incident between Kai and her.She actually wanted to talk to him butthe more she approached him, the more he seems to avoid her. It was kind of disappointing.

Of course,after Sehun's promise,Hwayoung got freely ual abused by the other members.Hwayoung cried when they treated her like a puppet but no one came to her rescue.

Sehun and her didn't share the same bed together anymore. He even started being a jerk to her,telling her to sleep on the floor while he had the comfortable bed all for himself. Nonetheless,Sehun still gave Hwayoung a pillow as kindness. Then, he turned his back against her and drifted to sleep.

"I dont want to sleep with a girl who willingly lets other men touch her" he had said when he told Hwayoung to sleep on the floor.

Hurt.

That was the only word she could use to describe her feelings.Hwayoung just stared into his eyes without saying anything. She was tired already.Too tired of everything.Too tired to explain to Sehun because he will never listen to her.

"Good night, Sehun" 

 

Sehun was awake all the while. He was secretly watching her.When Hwayoung suddenly stirred and shot up from the floor,Sehun quickly shut his eyes and pretended to sleep.He heard the door room open and close after some footsteps.

"Is she gonna have with Kai?" 

He groaned. He got up and peeped behind the curtains to watch her from the window.He saw Hwayoung sitting on the swing chair while looking up at the stars. Each star brighten up her mood and life. She couldn't sleep anyways so why not spend the time to admire some stars?

 

Hwayoung sighed while looking at the star. She thought about her fate. Will she escape from here? Was she destined to die? Why did she need to fight for Sehun's trust? In the end,she will still lose him forever. Sehun will forget her and call her a cheap girl.

Hwayoung's tears suddenly flow down her cheeks and she whimpered silently,not wanting anyone to hear her. However,she wiped her tears away again. That was the only way to be strong. 

"I can change my death date right?" She whispered to herself.

Because only she,could understand herself.

"I will change my fate right?" She smiled,encouraging herself.

"Every problem has a solution right?" She nodded along with her whispers,closed to tears as her final question pops out of her mind.

"Sehun will never be mine right?"

 

 

 

"Why is she crying?" 

Sehun asked himself,his forehead creased with worries. He wanted to comfort her, kiss her, embrace her . There was this moment that he felt like running out to find her but his legs stayed glued to the floor. It felt like angoism was still there in his heart. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter